• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

When is this medical team going to stop getting the benefit of the doubt?

This organization has a long list of questionable medical decisions over the last few years.

Who are the top projected picks in the 2019 draft. I think we’re getting one of them.

You don't think we'll be a lottery team next season too? I do.

My preference is a 2-8 start that gets Geoff in housecleaning mode. Hire interims until season is over.

A good chance we won't make playoffs but my guess is that we finish higher up the standings than we did this year, so we'll miss the cream of the draft crop

I'm not a doctor, but how does having a concussion prevent a player from getting knee surgery?

I'm not a doctor, but how does having a concussion prevent a player from getting knee surgery?

Is there a risk he could go into a coma and not awake from surgery?

Also if you are concussed, you are likely to be very depressed and thats not an ideal way to recover from surgery.

their story makes some sense in that they had to make sure his mind wasn't much from the dirty hit from Pateryn, but still, three guys having surgery that all keep them out six months is ****ed

did you like it better when they said day to day but it actually meant 6 months?

because getting put under is not as easy on humans as we make it out to be

When is this medical team going to stop getting the benefit of the doubt?

This organization has a long list of questionable medical decisions over the last few years.

they have not from fans in quite some time

from management though....apparently forever

Back