• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

This is reaching Bruins level of stupid bashing of players you've traded away.

Perhaps the environment and organization was poisonous? I mean, there aren't a lot of examples of good organizations not being able to reign in talented young players and turn them into good professionals.

It sounds though that some people are really falling for the desperate flailings of a drowning GM. "Attitude is everything"...mother****er, did you not draft, develop, sign, re sign, or trade for the entire roster at this point? Did you not make a pile of these moves specifically because of "character"? Maybe, just maybe, you're shit at evaluating talent and character?

Perhaps the environment and organization was poisonous? I mean, there aren't a lot of examples of good organizations not being able to reign in talented young players and turn them into good professionals.

It sounds though that some people are really falling for the desperate flailings of a drowning GM. "Attitude is everything"...mother****er, did you not draft, develop, sign, re sign, or trade for the entire roster at this point? Did you not make a pile of these moves specifically because of "character"? Maybe, just maybe, you're shit at evaluating talent and character?

I think the guy with the Galchenyuk jersey was mocking Bergevin, that would make more sense. The trade wasn't that popular.

Yeah exactly.

Yep. He retired yesterday. My guess is nobody offered him a contract to play.

He played really well for the Ducks before his injury. He played a full season last year in the KHL without concussion symptoms. I like the move. He wants to be here, he wants to prove himself, and we don't risk anything.

Back