• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 1 | Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs | Oct. 7, 2015

Funny that people will call the first goal a fluke cause the goalie got a piece of it... if the goalie is a little slower and whiffs altogether it's a great shot.

And who cares if it was a "broken play?" It was a goal.

3 point night.

it wasnt really a broken play either

point to point and a rebound
pretty standard play

I'm having trouble finding those columns in the boxscore. Be a gent and point them out to me.

people expect those end to end rushes from him so they dont notice those head man passes he has become so good at

what game were you watching?

he made an amazing pass on the first goal and was part of the second goal as well

Yes i saw the replays and he had some nice stretch passes up his sleeve, but almost 40 shots by the Leafs, not a grade A performance by the D. Between the nice passes he was hardly noticeable.

Sportsnet is pretty bad EVERY night. Sportsnet fûcking sucks.

Love him or hate him, why not start opening night with Cherry. At least it would have brought some life to the show. The round tables were boring as hell.

Yes i saw the replays and he had some nice stretch passes up his sleeve, but almost 40 shots by the Leafs, not a grade A performance by the D. Between the nice passes he was hardly noticeable.

Oh ya. The team seemed to be skating in quick sand all night.

Back