• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the NHL 2016-2017

Re: Around the NHL 2015-2016

For the accuracy competition you should have to chug a beer before you start and every time you miss.

James Mirtle ‏
Mike Babcock texted John Scott yesterday to tell him he read the Players' Tribune piece and that he supported him. Meant a lot to Scott.

Anyone with a hint of humanity and compassion would support John Scott the person during this.

John Scott the hockey player is a waste of a roster spot, but that doesn't mean he as a person should have been jerked around in this fashion.

I think the NHL should have added a goon competition during the skills event.

Two goons at center ice pummeling each other.

Anyone with a hint of humanity and compassion would support John Scott the person during this.

John Scott the hockey player is a waste of a roster spot, but that doesn't mean he as a person should have been jerked around in this fashion.

Yep...fan voting is retarded, we've long known that. This is simply the logical end game of a retarded fan voting system that is little more than an excuse to slap a corporate logo on something and rake in marketing revenue.

The NHL made their bed, they should have just ****ed off and lain in it. This is probably the greasiest thing I can recall seeing a league do to one of it's players. That justice was done in the end is besides the point.

It's been way better than I thought it'd be. Certainly the best ASG I've seen so far.

I like how the goalies are actually playing because the shots are down.

Strombone
For the final we are pairing Leo Komarov with future teammate @RealStamkos91....... I kid I kid #NHLAllStar

CaFtGYtUEAAs1QC.jpg

Raymond really did luck out by having that one decent offensive season in Toronto.

Up to and including his one year in Toronto, he'd made about $10M in career earnings in the NHL. Meanwhile, the contract that Burke signed him to after his one year in Toronto will have paid him about $9.5M by the time it's done after next season, unless he gets bought out before then. And he's been entirely useless for the duration of that deal.

Tough question though: who's a softer player: Phil Kessel or Mason Raymond?

Would be funny if Montreal grabs him.

Prust for Kassian, Kassian for Scrivens, nothing for Prust.

Back