• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the NHL 2016-2017

Radulov is a good signing, but yes, given the trade they just made it's a little odd.
Radulov will be in the strip clubs and bars every night.

@MParadiso

i've got Hockey and Sports lists. all the hockey guys are in the sports list.

it's not comprehensive but most of the good follows are there, and none of the crappy rumour mongers.

but i apologize in advance for all the retweets.
Awesome. Thanks.

Dreger

Again strong likelihood Ladd goes to the Islanders. Okposo to the Sabres and Eriksson to the Canucks. Confirmation will come after paperwork

Sounds like

Nielsen Detroit
Lucic Edmonton
Eriksson Vancouver
Ladd NYI
Radulov Montreal
Okposo Buffalo

Most getting mega term, mega dollars

Radulov is a good signing, but yes, given the trade they just made it's a little odd.
Radulov will be in the strip clubs and bars every night.
Yes, but the important thing for the pure laine idiots who run the Habs is that Radulov's not an uppity negro.

I'm really not sure why I'm so mad at Bergevin!!!! He is doing God's work messing up our team's main rivals.

I guess after going through the past decade, I've learned how to empathize with rival fans when their GMs pull a Fletch/JFJ/Burke/Nonis

Cause the guy has one of the most coveted jobs in hockey and most of us on here could do a better job than him.

I have felt bad for Leaf fans putting up with the crap they had for a couple decades.

Once Habs fans move from the anger to acceptance stage, they're gonna be bragging about being a contender again I think.

Depending on what else we do. If it's just the Subban trade we'll need to be very healthy and need Price to be Price... and big steps forward from Galchenyuk and maybe a guy like Beaulieu.

If we sign a Radulov and he's a point per game guy like he has the potential to be... plus those other things... and maybe get a Kris Russell... I'll have some level of optimism.

In the upcoming year or two I don't think the overall drop from Subban to Weber makes us terrible.

Why trade Subban for character issues then sign Radulov? Bergevin baffles me

Bergevin probably betting Weber can temper Radulov this time. If Weber was a factor in Radulov's decision, then the combo of Weber/Radulov is better than any rumoured return for Subban from Edmonton.

Back