• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the NHL 2016-2017

Literally every single person on twitter.

I don't bring shit from incarcerated bob and hockey30 and not source it because I'm not an ******* if you're trying to make that point. :)

nah...just pulling your leg

Wow, what a horrid return for Vegas.

So basically nobody wanted him, from the looks of things. And they didn't care to keep him much either.

And they thought it better to trade him now for next to nothing than to hold on till the deadline or something?

Many players are driven and focused so they can keep indulging in drugs, alcohol, women, or a combination of them.
Pretty sure he is a devout Muslim.

Safe bet to say he's not into either or any combo of those

You'd think Vegas would've done their homework on each guy they took, and if they had the intention to trade them, would've already canvassed offers.

For them to take Methot with this being the return is pretty much a wasted pick for them. Very surprised.

Also a good point. I was simply casting doubt on the "rock n roll got in the way" narrative

The 9/11 attackers were supposedly whoring it up before they went to meet Allah personally.

They're allowed to rape non believers.

All the Turkish and Indo guys I know bang sluts on the regular. Probably it's not as big an issue as you may beliebe.

You'd think Vegas would've done their homework on each guy they took, and if they had the intention to trade them, would've already canvassed offers.

For them to take Methot with this being the return is pretty much a wasted pick for them. Very surprised.

What's so wasted? They got a 2nd round pick and a late pick for Methot. They feel that's more valuable than anything else they could have taken off Ottawa's unprotected list.

The 9/11 attackers were supposedly whoring it up before they went to meet Allah personally.

They're allowed to rape non believers.

All the Turkish and Indo guys I know bang sluts on the regular. Probably it's not as big an issue as you may beliebe.

Yes, Johnny Racist regularly hanging out with Turkish and Indonesian guys. Thats believable.

What's so wasted? They got a 2nd round pick and a late pick for Methot. They feel that's more valuable than anything else they could have taken off Ottawa's unprotected list.

The 194th pick in 2017 and a 2nd rounder in 2020??

That has to be a worse return than anyone would have ever predicted for him.

2020 is being projected as a generational draft by people in the know.

LV has already stockpiled 2 additional 2nd rounders.

Except for maybe James Neal, Jonathan Marchessault & Marc-Andre Fleury, I think a second round pick is the most they can expect for pretty much anything they selected in the expansion draft. I also don't really see the problem with spreading out the picks you've acquired in the future.

Because the Leafs did that at the deadline in their tank season, they'll have additional 2nd & 3rd round picks in this coming draft.

Except for maybe James Neal, Jonathan Marchessault & Marc-Andre Fleury, I think a second round pick is the most they can expect for pretty much anything they selected in the expansion draft. I also don't really see the problem with spreading out the picks you've acquired in the future.

Because the Leafs did that at the deadline in their tank season, the Leafs will have additional 2nd & 3rd round picks this coming draft.

Yeah. I'm loving their strategy.

2020 is being projected as a generational draft by people in the know.

LV has already stockpiled 2 additional 2nd rounders.
Seems a generational draft happens every 5 years or so. Maybe it's like a guinea pig generation.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back