• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the NHL 2016-2017

Wow. If Markov really would've taken a 1 year deal that's really ****ing stupid on Montreal's part.

I wish I had it in me to change allegiances... but I'm stuck being a Hab fan. Please get rid of this ****ing moron already!! He's destroying the team.

Problem is, they're still going to be fighting for home ice in the playoffs, so we're stuck with him for the foreseeable future. FML.

I wish I had it in me to change allegiances... but I'm stuck being a Hab fan. Please get rid of this ****ing moron already!! He's destroying the team.

Problem is, they're still going to be fighting for home ice in the playoffs, so we're stuck with him for the foreseeable future. FML.

taking a good team and making it worse without actually rebuilding
fun times

Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.

I believe that will be in the playoffs and probably in contention for home ice. I think they're roughly about as good as they were last year maybe a bit worse. Obviously it will depend in a few factors. If guys like Drouin and Galchenyuk are as good or better than last year... Gallagher should be better. We'll see I suppose.

It's just frustrating cause Markov would have made us a little better than last year imo.

Haha. Good one.

You are way, way too close to the team to see things clearly. You're way worse.

Yeah, I'm clearly the one influenced by my feelings about the franchise. :rolleyes(2):

"way worse" lolz

I hate management and I think they're stupid... but the team is basically equal to last year. It's just a huge piss off cause they could have been a lot better had they retained Radulov and Markov.

Yeah, I'm clearly the one influenced by my feelings about the franchise. :rolleyes(2):

"way worse" lolz

I hate management and I think they're stupid... but the team is basically equal to last year. It's just a huge piss off cause they could have been a lot better had they retained Radulov and Markov.

Let's see a who's in and who's out list since your proud first round exit and evaluate.

Back