• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Habs up 3-1 on the Sens... Ottawa is not good at all. O'Connor looks solid in his first career game though.

It's funny, Toronto gave the Habs the hardest time. Ottawa isn't impressive at all.

It is concern. Ottawa should be good. We're tanking for a top pick. We have no concerns.

Except thats NOT what were doing.... if the goal was to tank then they wouldn't have brought in a bunch of guys on cheap deals hungry to prove themselves. The goal IS to get competitve this season and let the chips fall where they fall whether it being a top 5 pick or a playoff spot, but I can tell you they aren't trying to sabotage their season for a lottery pick either.

As for the Sens..... they're over-rated they only got to the playoffs on some unusually elite goaltending from Hammond last year and it seems they have fallen back down to earth this year.

Except thats NOT what were doing.... if the goal was to tank then they wouldn't have brought in a bunch of guys on cheap deals hungry to prove themselves. The goal IS to get competitve this season and let the chips fall where they fall whether it being a top 5 pick or a playoff spot, but I can tell you they aren't trying to sabotage their season for a lottery pick either.

As for the Sens..... they're over-rated they only got to the playoffs on some unusually elite goaltending from Hammond last year and it seems they have fallen back down to earth this year.

:lol

Down to Earth? It's been three games. Maybe down to earth is where this thread should come to.

:lol

Down to Earth? It's been three games. Maybe down to earth is where this thread should come to.

Sens are better than Habs imo. That last game was played back to back and so it's not a great indication....and of course it's only a few games in. When we played you i was a lot more scared(even though we did some good stuff against you) than when it was Habs(basically Price stole the show). Hoffman and Karlsson look amazing every time they touch the puck. Then you add Ryan, Turris, Stone and always liked your goaltending(don't think it's elite but pretty close)...It's a pretty strong lineup. On creating offense other than Pac and PK i didnt think other Habs were that impressive.

Back