• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs. Philadelphia Flyers 10/30/2015 7:00 pm EDT

SR2007

Friday, October 30th, 2015, 7 pm EDT

LIVE FROM:
LIVE ON: (Radio)
LIVE ON: (Local TV)

2015/2016 Regular Season Records

3-7-0
14th Eastern Conference
7th Atlantic Division
Home Record: 2-4-0
Record Against the Metropolitan Division: 2-2-0
Last 10: 3-7-0

4-3-2
9th Eastern Conference
6th Metropolitan Division
Away Record: 1-1-1
Record Against the Atlantic Division: 2-1-2
Last 10: 4-3-2

SEASON SERIES
October 23rd, 2015 -3 -2 Final/OT
Sabres lead season series 1-0!
Next Game: Thursday, February 11th, 2016, 7:00 pm EST, @Philadelphia

Projected Goalies for this Game

#35 Linus Ullmark(0-1-0), 4.14 GAA, .857 SV%, 0 SO

#30 Michal Neuvirth(2-0-0), 1.55 GAA, .947 SV%, 2 SO

TEAM LEADERS

Goals
, , ,
Ryan O'Reilly, Matt Moulson, Tyler Ennis, Jack Eichel, 3 Goals

Assists

Ryan O'Reilly, 7 Assists

Ryan O'Reilly, 10 Points

Goals

Brayden Schenn, 4 Goals

Assists
Mark Streit, Wayne Simmonds, 4 Assists

Mark Streit, Brayden Schenn, 6 Points

Last edited:

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS BUFFALO SABRES
OCT. 30, 2015,
7:00 pm ET

Flyers visit Sabres, look to get Giroux, Voracek going

FLYERS (4-3-2) at SABRES (3-7-0)

TV: TCN-PH MSG-B, BELL-TV

Season Series: The Buffalo Sabres defeated the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3 in overtime Tuesday at Wells Fargo Center. Sabres forward Zemgus Girgensons scored the winner on a breakaway at 2:29 of overtime. Tayler Ennis, Jamie McGinn and Jake McCabe also scored for Buffalo. Brayden Schenn scored twice for the Flyers, and Chris VanderVelde had a goal.

Flyers team scope: Philadelphia is starting a five-game, nine-day road trip and hopes to get some production out of top-line forwards Claude Giroux ad Jakurb Voracek. Giroux has five points (three goals). Vocracek has no goals and three assists. He leads the Flyers with 40 shots on goal, including six in each of the past two games. "Sometimes you are second-guessing yourself when you don't produce, and I think that is the case." Voracek said. "Sometimes I make plays that I make on a consistent basis and now if you are second-guessing yourself, that is when you don't make those plays. It's tough. We can't feel sorry for ourselves. We have to go and get points on the road. That's the bottome line." Goalie Michal Neuivirth is excepted to start. Neuivirth appeared in 27 games with the Sabres last season.

Sabres team scope: Buffalo is playing the middle of a three-in-four set. The Sabres also play the New York Islanders at Barclays Center on Sunday. They have has 93 shots on goal in the past two games, including a season-high 53 in a 4-3 loss at the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday. McGinn has scored in back-to-back games, and Ryan O'Reilly had two assists against the Penguins, giving him 10 points in 10 games. The Sabres are 7-for-25 on the powerplay at home, where they're 8-for-12 on the penalty kill. Chad Johnson has allowed 14 goals in his past three starts, so it's possible backup goalie Linus Ullmark will start against the Flyers. Ullmark gave up four goals against the New Jersey Devils this past Saturday in his only start of the season.

Flyers-Sabres Preview

Ennis is out and Ullmark gets the start.

I'll be there tonight so hopefully they can pull a win off.

Nator great game to be at. We dominated the Flyers all night! It was a great game to watch! Eichel had another beauty. If you took pictures post them please would love to see them.

Back