• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs vs Nashville

Metalleaf

beuller-gif.gif

Polak is hot garbage. He may just be our tank commander.

Reimer looks good again.
Funny enough, his faults were somewhat masked last year by the fact that he was one of the few guys who consistently played hard on a team that played no discernible system at all.

But with Babcock in charge now, he sticks out like a sore thumb. Hopefully he'll get shipped off for a second or third rounder soon, with the extra bonus being that we won't have to keep sitting two defensemen every night.

This team is starting to play dismayingly well against teams that should absolutely destroy it.

I blame Morgan Rielly

I'm good with a 2-1 loss.

PICK PICK PICK.

Reimer has been good tonight. Kadri needs to bury one. He's been playing hard.

Babcock is seriously a magician.

Imagine what these guys would be doing with just a little bit more talent.

Not to mention the lot bit of talent we've got waiting in Nylander, Marner, and friends.

F*ck.

I don't like cheering against the boys but damn it. Lose properly if you are going to waste the season.

If Babcock gets us to the playoffs...just give him a spot on legends row.

James Reimer on the season: 4-2-3, .920SV%.

I think Bernier's going to be sitting on the bench for a while.

Man what a great game....

Riemer came up huge making big saves , not giving up rebounds and stellar in the shootout.... Ray had it wrong on him, Riemer doesn't get better with heavy shot games he gets better the more games he plays. Kadri was solid tonight in all zones and buzzing around the net, he just can't buy a goal right now but it'll come sooner then later with the effort and chances he's getting. Hunwick is a ****in' beast standing up guys in the NZ, using his speed to hustle back to take chances away, getting the puck up quickly..... I pretty much loved the play of almost everyone tonight, the exception being Gardiner.

I don't really give a **** where we end up as long as the Leafs keep this play up all season and the prospects on the Marlies buy into it too.... with some added talent I really see great things for this team in the next 2-3 years.

Back