• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

US Election 16' & post game fallout

Re: US Election - the Republican Primary race

Rubio chokes.

[video=youtube;HNRNHgi1RzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU[/video]

imo he looked like a whiny child at times. Christie put the boots to him and all Pubio could do was rally the crowd against Obama.....which is fine, but not as a duck and cover strategy. Not sure why the media likes him except that he's photogenic.

imo he looked like a whiny child at times. Christie put the boots to him and all Pubio could do was rally the crowd against Obama.....which is fine, but not as a duck and cover strategy. Not sure why the media likes him except that he's photogenic.
His wife was a Dolphin cheerleader so the media figures he must have some redeeming quality.

well he's quite the hawk foreign policy wise and heavily anti abortion, moreso than most the rest of the GOP candidates....so it doesn't jive.

the NH primary is now history.....and the winners are: weekend Bernie defeats Hillary handily, 60% - 38% for the Dems. Apparently Hillary lost every age demographic in NH except the over 65 group.

& Trump walks away from the GOP field with a convincing 34%, Kasich next with 16% and Cruz 3rd with 11%.

8d3.jpg

Everyone knew Sanders would win, the size of the win was perhaps more than expected. Yet after the two states, Clinton still leads in delegates according to MSNBC.

Dumbo the Florida Senator was the big loser last night, granted so were we as we might see less of his wife in the coming weeks and months.

We still could have a Trump Sanders election. Hands up if you predicted that on January 1, 2015

Everyone knew Sanders would win, the size of the win was perhaps more than expected. Yet after the two states, Clinton still leads in delegates according to MSNBC.

Dumbo the Florida Senator was the big loser last night, granted so were we as we might see less of his wife in the coming weeks and months.

We still could have a Trump Sanders election. Hands up if you predicted that on January 1, 2015

There is no chance that Comrade Sanders will be the Democratic nominee for Pres. None. The party will "intervene" if necessary.

Yes, because Trump could actually win (especially against Bernie) but there is no possible way that Bernie could win a national election against ANYONE.
Will you assisting Herr Trump to build the southern wall?

Will you assisting Herr Trump to build the southern wall?

No, he's not building a wall. The thing you need to understand is that Trump looks at everything through the prism of a deal/negotiation so when he said Mexico would pay for a wall, it was an opening offer, so to speak. He's clearly going to look for something from Mexico regarding the immigration issue if he becomes President, but not a wall paid for by them.

You cannot run government and act like you do when building a luxury tower or a golf course.

Irony is that *******s or Trump's ilk have used the third world cheap labour to make a fortune and yet now Trump yaps about them undercutting the USA.

You cannot run government and act like you do when building a luxury tower or a golf course.

Irony is that *******s or Trump's ilk have used the third world cheap labour to make a fortune and yet now Trump yaps about them undercutting the USA.

If elected, I'm sure he'll try . . . at least for a while. That's what he knows from.

You have your fingers on the pulse of the country/tennis club stuff shirt crowd. Tell me will any of them actually vote for Trump? I also wonder how he has convinced people that he is not a member of the elite, Christ if a billionaire isn't who is?

Why is the left hyperventilating over the possibility of electing another polarizing self absorbed populist?

i think the entire country should be scared of pretty much every candidate.

The more i see from both the left and the right, the more i think these candidates all suck.

Your process down there is fascinating though. A guy finishes third after saying he would be and proclaims himself the winner. A guy who hates being second finishes second and says, hey look how well I did. A third guy basically lies to get another's voters to vote for him. Another who stole an election for his brother, along with a woman who destroyed HP and a guy who looks like he could have been a cast member on the Sopranos. Last, a guy claims he was stabbed as a youngster.

Then you have the wife of a former Pres who stuck cigars in an interns vajayjay who is subjected to a witchhunt over a dead ambassador and a few emails vs a 74 year old jewish guy with great ideas and who is right on most issues regarding the rules being set up only for the top .1% to succeed but who would only be elected in a country not named the USA.

Back