• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

US Election 16' & post game fallout

Re: US Election - the Republican & Democrat Primary races

GIF or gtfo

you guys need trudeau
communism >>> nazis

I remember when Americans on this board were laughing at us picking Trudeau. He who laughs last laughs the loudest.

I miss the days when the US had solid Presidential candidates.

I miss the days when the US had solid Presidential candidates.

In fairness, this is the first time that one has been a total joke for a long time (in terms of the main candidates, not the running mates like Palin, Ferraro, Quayle) . People might hate Clinton, but at least she is a legitimate candidate and has a long record of public service. Trump has no record of public service and is a total joke of a candidate.

In fairness, this is the first time that one has been a total joke for a long time (in terms of the main candidates, not the running mates like Palin, Ferraro, Quayle) . People might hate Clinton, but at least she is a legitimate candidate and has a long record of public service. Trump has no record of public service and is a total joke of a candidate.

Long record of ****ing shit up. Never understood the touting of someone that did their job like crap for 20 years. Oh they had such long service.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Slick Willy has no credibility.

Ike was decent but his only significant accomplishment was the interstate highway system.

US economy was pretty large and probably the largest before the highway system. He really was kind of a faceless President who didn't leave any long lasting legacy, no big treaties, no world policy that is still important (he had the lovely domino theory and it got you into Vietnam which was a disaster).

I haven't researched/looked into it much but didn't Ike start off the 'Civil Rights legislation' or at least made some noticeable steps in that regards during his Presidency (I'm not THAT old to have been around at the time heh)? I seem to recall some conflicting arguments as to how much credit he should've gotten for what LBJ later put through.

Well Ike did enforce Brown v Board of Education. The legislation was all Johnson though.

US economy was pretty large and probably the largest before the highway system. He really was kind of a faceless President who didn't leave any long lasting legacy, no big treaties, no world policy that is still important (he had the lovely domino theory and it got you into Vietnam which was a disaster).

The ability to move products around the country rapidly has been, and largely still is, dependent on the Interstate highway system.

In all this "the Russians did it" talk.....we haven't heard any denials about the actual emails themselves.

hehe

Back