• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - Game 22 - Habs vs. Isles

Feel bad for Gallagher cause he was going to have a career year

30 goal plateau was within reach

Feel bad for Gallagher cause he was going to have a career year

30 goal plateau was within reach

I feel bad for the team because on many nights when Pleks and Max don't have it that little guy is still chugging along doing his thing.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't been injured before tonight because he has been blocking shots all year from the point and has limped off plenty of times.

Stormin Norman
#Islanders Johnny Boychuk said when he took his one timer (shot) he knew #Habs Brendan Gallagher was in trouble

Notice how he still stayed on the ice trying to defend in our zone. Amazing heart in that guy. A coach's dream.

I imagine the only talk MT has even had with Gally that was negative went something like... "Brendan I know the blue ice is your domain but it is also the other goalie's so try, try not to touch him when his D-men are trying to kill you".

Galley is pretty bad, he was blowing the Habs D pretty hard tonight.

I was thinking something similar while watching the Hamilton-Ottawa game today. Bell Media lays off over 300 employees across the country yet somehow Rod Black doesn't lose his job.

Amazing. He'd have been the first guy I'd fire after Marinaro.

Good: Chucky getting a goal... PK setting it up... 3 PP goals on the night overall.

Bad: Beaulieu and Petry couldn't follow up their stellar game from Firday, they got victimized a bit tonight.

UGLY: The RW depth on this team after learning of Gallagher's injury. They are almost forced into a trade now.

Most from the Western conference.... they are all watching Hamonic.

I don't understand his demand that the team be a western team. Winnipeg is pretty darn central. He'd accept a trade to Vancouver but not Detroit? Distance is pretty equal there. Detroit might even be closer.

Stick to neurosurgery, Dr Carson.

I was thinking Dr. Nick

4098782801_bab8450fda.jpg

Back