• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

25000 Syrian Refugees Plan extended to end of February.

Re: OT: 25000 Syrian Refugees Plan extended to end of February.

Nothing captures a thought better than an internet meme.

Let's be honest here. The reason why single men aren't being accepted is to make conservatives happier.

save the horse shit for the useful idiot crowd. Liberals heartily campaign against profiling.

this is an admission of full of shitness.
So you would have hated him if he would have brought in large numbers of singles males, and 25000 by Dec 31st, and you hate him when he slows down the arrivals and excludes single males?

What would make you happy?

so our Gov't is not extending its open arms and hearts to young single men.

profiling, huh?

That's pretty standard. Same thing in the US.

Women and children first is a pretty old concept.

So you would have hated him if he would have brought in large numbers of singles males, and 25000 by Dec 31st, and you hate him when he slows down the arrivals and excludes single males?

A Harper majority

You've made a lot of noise except addressing the reality of profiling, which is what this is.

Perhaps profiling isn't such a bad idea (when Libs do it).

You've made a lot of noise except addressing the reality of profiling, which is what this is.

Perhaps profiling isn't such a bad idea (when Libs do it).

Drawing at straws Lou....

That's pretty standard. Same thing in the US.

Women and children first is a pretty old concept.

you forgot the caveat of expanding the definition to include LGBT's, some of which will be single unmarried males of course.

any way you slice this, it is profiling......with a but, but, but, attached

you forgot the caveat of expanding the definition to include LGBT's, some of which will be single unmarried males of course.

I might find profiling detestable, but it happens. It is also the biggest complaint from the right, that we are letting in too many single male plants. That issue is covered.

The thing with the LGBT is that they are probably the group the most at risk over there.

And of course it is profiling, there is just nothing unusual about it.

I didn't miss any of your trolling. There is also a difference between profiling people who live in the country and profiling coming into the country.

Every time you cross a border, you are being profiled.

The thing with the LGBT is that they are probably the group the most at risk over there.

And of course it is profiling, there is just nothing unusual about it.

anyone not wearing team colors is at risk, actually. The killing is relatively wanton over there. Not that being gay might help your case mind you, but you'd be done anyway as this is a sectarian issue.

You didnt want them, now you are bitching we aren't taking them. I swear your entire goal in life lately has been to try and show centrist hypocrisy.

anyone not wearing team colors is at risk, actually. The killing is relatively wanton over there. Not that being gay might help your case mind you, but you'd be done anyway as this is a sectarian issue.

I personally would have preferred if they didn't make an exception for gay people.

You didnt want them, now you are bitching we aren't taking them. I swear your entire goal in life lately has been to try and show centrist hypocrisy.

stop the smearing. I've just caught your two faced crowd by the nuts and you're lashing out, I understand it's a predicament. I have no problem with Justinian's policy of profiling on this. It's just that you guys used to.

welcome aboard, brah.

Back