• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs V Washington

don't care how bad we gonna lose tonite but I want Ovie to go down same way he nailed Leo

Leafs play the Oilers on Monday.

If Reimer's not ready to go, you have to wonder if Babcock will leave Bad Goal Bernie on the bench and give Sparks his first NHL start.

Sparks is starting on Monday.

Bernier will miss his best chance to grab the first W this season.

About fvcking time Bernier faces the music. Three of those four goals were absolute shit goals that only an AHL rookie would let in. Perhaps the third goal alone you could count as an error during a PK, but come on... You'd think after chomping at the bit watching Reimer win some games that Bernier would at least fvcking try.
But no.
Was that first softie the first shot on net again?? Fvcking loser.
And before I get accused of being a member of Team Reimer, let me state again: we have two backup goalies at best. BOTH of these guys have shown flashes of brilliance for a short time, and BOTH have dragged the team under the bus. While I'm happy to see Reimer string together some wins and show us his ability, I have zero faith in him and his future as a starter.
I am Team-Shannaplan now. Get us a real starter, and to hell with Bernier and Reimer.

Back