• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPOFAN

Who would have thought. But might as well start thinking about it.

Edit: I merged the TANK NATION threads. ~ BURG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tank Nation 2014

Couldn't help yourself could you? You know, they have medication for that disorder. I hear it goes well with coffee and doughnuts.

I have to say, if there is one thing I don't like about this board... its that you allow this kind of trolling from one poster.

tumblr_mpow4ym5Hu1sp0ltyo1_500.gif

habs done

Habs can't win. Out of the forwards Prust is the only one worth anything. Eller, 10 goals, gianta, 8 goals, Briere , Moen. The Habs don't fight, they don't hit , I could live with that if these guys would score, but if you are not scoring, you have to hit or fight and win the fight. We are to small to play against the big teams and not skilled enough to beat the speed/finesse teams. They are done and so am I. Also, what's with this French shut, coaches/gm's have to be French. The coach and GM stink, what did they ever really win? Get a person who does not speak French in there and get rid of the 10 to 15 goal scorers.

Re: habs done

Habs can't win. Out of the forwards Prust is the only one worth anything. Eller, 10 goals, gianta, 8 goals, Briere , Moen. The Habs don't fight, they don't hit , I could live with that if these guys would score, but if you are not scoring, you have to hit or fight and win the fight. We are to small to play against the big teams and not skilled enough to beat the speed/finesse teams. They are done and so am I. Also, what's with this French shut, coaches/gm's have to be French. The coach and GM stink, what did they ever really win? Get a person who does not speak French in there and get rid of the 10 to 15 goal scorers.

U should send Geoffrey your CV. U never know.

if management doesn't do anything about this team , I don't see us make it to playoff ..

Couldn't help yourself could you? You know, they have medication for that disorder. I hear it goes well with coffee and doughnuts.

can you ban the ****er

bets against team and couldnt wait to start this thread

I suggest people leaving this thread be. Don't participate and let it die a natural death.

Based on the hysteria after every loss now, I have a feeling this thread will revive itself on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back