• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habs will win a couple more so Molson can pocket potential playoff ticket revenue by sending out the deposit forms and not get a good pick. It's destiny folks, we aren't going anywhere for a long time as long as Molson owns the team we aren't going to tank and do what it takes to win a cup.

We are so close to ottawa. So close. Just need to lose a little more.
For a 1 in 10 shot?

How far can a team drop from it's ending position? Like if there Habs end third last, how far down is their worst possible draft position?

I'm afraid if they trade Max, the Habs will climb up the standings. Replacing him with someone who can contribute more than one goal a month is very easy.

For a 1 in 10 shot?

How far can a team drop from it's ending position? Like if there Habs end third last, how far down is their worst possible draft position?

We need to pass ottawa to limit how far we can drop.

There will be some good centers available in the top 5. We had better get one of those

No worries, we will draft one and have him on the wing, but again no worries, I am sure they will convert one of the defencemen into a first line center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back