• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s not Petry vs Alzner. Next year could very well be Alzner-Mete as the pairing or Alzner-Juulsen and Schlemko will likely be Benn’s replacement on the 3rd pair. Point being - MB seems to have first focused on overhauling the forward corps with youth, I expect the Dcorps will be the next focus of the youth movement

Agreed on Benn being dealt this deadline if DS is healthy and playing ok . Contenders are always looking for D depth for along playoff run . We could get a nice picks haul for him and 14 .

Because Price is back, we will make a push for playoffs, so they will keep Benn and Pleks

This team just keeps losing assets for nothing

Because Price is back, we will make a push for playoffs, so they will keep Benn and Pleks

Price is back, we will get into the playoffs and exit first round. We will pretend we are 1-2 players away, talk about how we needed a defensive liability and slow skater like Markov, and then do it all over again next year. It's rinse, cycle and repeat.

Price is back, we will get into the playoffs and exit first round. We will pretend we are 1-2 players away, talk about how we needed a defensive liability and slow skater like Markov, and then do it all over again next year. It's rinse, cycle and repeat.

Xpo its the only way we keep up the thousands of posts

Markov was a defensive liability?!?>!!? Hahahaha

You just lost any shred of credibility you ever had.

Well doing a full blown rebuild with a team this young is pretty much pointless. But these older players have to hit the road. Every team has players like Benn.

Markov was a defensive liability?!?>!!? Hahahaha

You just lost any shred of credibility you ever had.

He blew donkey cock in the playoffs. Even near the end of the year, Price was bailing his slow ass all the time. The ranger series, don't get me started on how bad he was. Either way, Markov was not making this team a contender this year, the fanboys can wish but there's a reason he's in the khl and not signed this year. Until we start to lose more and not be in the playoff race, we are not going rebuild mode. We MUST lose!!!!!!! Why can't everyone wish we lose so we can rip this bandaid off already. Not one person should be happy when we win, except Mr. Molson who is counting his first round playoff rev already.

He blew donkey cock in the playoffs. Even near the end of the year, Price was bailing his slow ass all the time. The ranger series, don't get me started on how bad he was. Either way, Markov was not making this team a contender this year, the fanboys can wish but there's a reason he's in the khl and not signed this year. Until we start to lose more and not be in the playoff race, we are not going rebuild mode. We MUST lose!!!!!!! Why can't everyone wish we lose so we can rip this bandaid off already. Not one person should be happy when we win, except Mr. Molson who is counting his first round playoff rev already.

Great career but he never was a playoff difference maker even in his prime . Simply the Pom Pom chear leaders hoping a near 40 year old was going to turn us into playoff contenders .

The last 2 games show exactly who stirs the drink on this team . He is all we have to make us relevant in this league .

Great career but he never was a playoff difference maker even in his prime . Simply the Pom Pom chear leaders hoping a near 40 year old was going to turn us into playoff contenders .

The last 2 games show exactly who stirs the drink on this team . He is all we have to make us relevant in this league .

Yep, we're going to be buyers at the deadline, I know it.

Nothing will change until Bergiven is gone. He won't (and shouldn't be) be in charge of a rebuild.

But he's still gonna GM. And he needs to try to win to save his bacon.

Nothing will change until Bergiven is gone. He won't (and shouldn't be) be in charge of a rebuild.

But he's still gonna GM. And he needs to try to win to save his bacon.

There's no rebuild coming...you have to stop assuming that this scenario is factoring in any decisions.

IF MB gets fired it's to bring in someone to get the team back on track ASAP to be a playoff team.

It's unfortunate that there can't be a rebuild but I strongly doubt it will happen

Serge Savard said the other day when asked by media “Mtl Canadiens do not rebuild and alumni will not tolerate such a move”

As of an owner cares about the latter, anyway...not sure how many gin & tonics were involved

There's no rebuild coming...you have to stop assuming that this scenario is factoring in any decisions.

IF MB gets fired it's to bring in someone to get the team back on track ASAP to be a playoff team.

It's unfortunate that there can't be a rebuild but I strongly doubt it will happen

A rebuild will happen if the suck this year and MB is fired. It's already being talked about internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back