• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were heavy favorite heading into the series, with home ice and won all 3 of our head to head matchups that season.

Vastly is an exaggeration but we should have beaten them. Coaching was terrible in that series for us.

We were heavy favorite heading into the series, with home ice and won all 3 of our head to head matchups that season.

Vastly is an exaggeration but we should have beaten them. Coaching was terrible in that series for us.

our IMO julien influenced trade deadline had a lot to do with it as well

our IMO julien influenced trade deadline had a lot to do with it as well

That's Julien, his whole strategy relies on heavy forwards forechecking and crashing the net, hoping for tips and rebounds, so that's the type of forwards he wants but that's not what he has.

That's Julien, his whole strategy relies on heavy forwards forechecking and crashing the net, hoping for tips and rebounds, so that's the type of forwards he wants but that's not what he has.
I don't mind that but you need those players to have skill.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't mind that but you need those players to have skill.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't necessarily mind the strategy either, although it's not the type of hockey that I enjoy, but you need the right players to execute it. We're not that team, far from it. He's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back