• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s only 3% chance we stay at 4th....

For us to pick 4th, all three teams ahead of us (Buf-Ott-Ariz) would have to win the 3 lottery spots...that’s not gonna happen.

One of the teams outside top 3 will win one of the lottery spots...could be Habs, or any team 4 to 15

Similarly, for us to drop to 7th (8% chance), it would mean that all lottery wins would have been by teams 5-15....which is also rather impossible. That also means Buffalo-Ottawa-Arizona drop to 4-5-6th...can’t see it happening

So we ain’t drafting 4th or 7th...probably 5th-6th, or with luck top 3...

Well done, i am thinking 5th.

I wouldn't take Tkachuk until 7th or 8th. He has the lowest ceiling in the Top 10 in my opinion.

However, he scream so like a MB/CJ player after the top 3.

He wont be around when you want him. We probably will not have a chance at getting him anyways

Zadina > Tkachuk

Tkachuk is the lowest upside forward available in the top-10, but probably the safest. There's almost no chance (outside of injuries & outside of hockey related stuff) he busts.

But, if you want to swing for the fences and try to hit a homerun, you go for Wahlstrom over him.

Tkachuk is the lowest upside forward available in the top-10, but probably the safest. There's almost no chance (outside of injuries & outside of hockey related stuff) he busts.

But, if you want to swing for the fences and try to hit a homerun, you go for Wahlstrom over him.

in a heart beat you take OW

I like Tkachuk a lot, I don't think his ceiling is that low. I think he has 1st line potential.

The biggest challenge MB will have is to try and finagle himself another 1st rounder in the latter half of the first round (15-31) as this is something that would help tremendously in starting to infuse some higher end talent in the prospect pool.

There’s only 3% chance we stay at 4th....

For us to pick 4th, all three teams ahead of us (Buf-Ott-Ariz) would have to win the 3 lottery spots...that’s not gonna happen.

One of the teams outside top 3 will win one of the lottery spots...could be Habs, or any team 4 to 15

Similarly, for us to drop to 7th (8% chance), it would mean that all lottery wins would have been by teams 5-15....which is also rather impossible. That also means Buffalo-Ottawa-Arizona drop to 4-5-6th...can’t see it happening

So we ain’t drafting 4th or 7th...probably 5th-6th, or with luck top 3...

If the odds play out as expected it would mean that no team would draft 1st overall. Every team is fighting the odds, not just Montreal.

He wont be around when you want him. We probably will not have a chance at getting him anyways

Tkachuk could very well be around 4-7. He's a low upside pick.

However, he fits the low upside, meathead and character criteria that is so important to MB/CJ. I can almost guarantee that if he's available the Habs will draft them (unless they draft top 3).

The biggest challenge MB will have is to try and finagle himself another 1st rounder in the latter half of the first round (15-31) as this is something that would help tremendously in starting to infuse some higher end talent in the prospect pool.

Yup and it starts with moving 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back