• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 53 - Oilers @ Habs | 2:00pm EST - The Apathy Game

Hopefully Scrivens can pull this one out of the fire. And we've already scored our customary 2 goals so there's still plenty of time for the Oilers to come back.

watch how we go on a win streak to screw things up...but the average habs fan doesn't understand how important it is that we get a good pick. It's as if they think we really have a chance to go far in the playoffs. I don't know what kind of crack they are smoking..

watch how we go on a win streak to screw things up...but the average habs fan doesn't understand how important it is that we get a good pick. It's as if they think we really have a chance to go far in the playoffs. I don't know what kind of crack they are smoking..

See 2001 - perfect position for a lottery team with 12 games left to play in the schedule....end up with #10 overall. Same coach as now...

They were never gonna go 0-35 to finish the year.

As long as they keep doing this win 1, lose the next 4 thing, they'll be fine.

They were never gonna go 0-35 to finish the year.

As long as they keep doing this win 1, lose the next 4 thing, they'll be fine.

I know, but I can't stand to see Edmonton get possibly another #1 pick. I want to lose to every team under us. Anyways, let's hope they score first this period. No way Scrivens gets a shutout.

I know, but I can't stand to see Edmonton get possibly another #1 pick. I want to lose to every team under us. Anyways, let's hope they score first this period. No way Scrivens gets a shutout.

we're up against it here versus a team that knows which way is down

Back