• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Canadiens - Tues Feb 9, 2016 - 7:30 pm ET

Mixed emotions here. I hate TB and always like beating them. However, the more games we win here , we obviously pick lower and Therriens incompetency gets de-emphasized. I mean, if I knew we could truly make a run here for the playoffs I'd be happy with this but it's unlikely. Anybody still cheering for wins??
This team is not going to land a top-5 pick, so what's the value add of "tanking" exactly? Push for the playoffs...much better option than going wild for a 12-14 pick in the draft.

Mixed emotions here. I hate TB and always like beating them. However, the more games we win here , we obviously pick lower and Therriens incompetency gets de-emphasized. I mean, if I knew we could truly make a run here for the playoffs I'd be happy with this but it's unlikely. Anybody still cheering for wins??
Not this cat but the time will come where they'll be in no man's land and it won't make a difference if they win or lose.

There are still lots of game to be played but almost all rivals have 2-3 games in hand which make it really harder.

these dummies are going to rush Price back before he's a 100% to try to get the 8 spot.

All I wanted after the losing streak was to trade the UFAs and try and move Markov. Now, none of that will happen, we'll miss the playoffs and pick 14th

I want 8th (or better) if Price is coming back
I want tank if Price isn't.

Carey price can always get hot and carry the team into June.

iZB4Ihe.png

Back