• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Carey Price shut down for the year?

We should probably wait for MB to make this announcement before drawing a conclusion.

Media is not a great way to obtain this type of information.

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2015-16 Season

When did our favorite hockey team become some sort of Stalinist endeavor? Lying to your fans over a prolonged period is never a good idea.
Didn't you say a few weeks ago that lying about Price was understandable?

As i was expecting his injury is way longer than many people thought. No surprise for me at least but i still had little hope. As it was said what make me really angry is organization knew about the gravity of his injury and just didn't do anything to get a half decent goalie. Now is too late. This team will finish around 9th or 10th place most likely which is frustrating.

As i was expecting his injury is way longer than many people thought. No surprise for me at least but i still had little hope. As it was said what make me really angry is organization knew about the gravity of his injury and just didn't do anything to get a half decent goalie. Now is too late. This team will finish around 9th or 10th place most likely which is frustrating.

This team can not only qualify for playoffs, but win a round or two w Reimer/Hiller and a top-6 add on IMO...

This team can not only qualify for playoffs, but win a round or two w Reimer/Hiller and a top-6 add on IMO...
Why trade future assets for a round or two.

I only want to trade future assets if there is some chance (even a small one) at a cup.

Price gives that chance. Reimer/hiller doesnt.

Why trade future assets for a round or two.

I only want to trade future assets if there is some chance (even a small one) at a cup.

Price gives that chance. Reimer/hiller doesnt.

What's the alternative? This team will not be tanking for a top-5 pick...aint happenin. So the choice becomes stay the course for a 12-14 pick or trade a mid-prospect + 4th rounder for Reimer - IMO with the flattening cap no ones dealing 1st rounders or top prospects for rentals.

What's the alternative? This team will not be tanking for a top-5 pick...aint happenin. So the choice becomes stay the course for a 12-14 pick or trade a mid-prospect + 4th rounder for Reimer - IMO with the flattening cap no ones dealing 1st rounders or top prospects for rentals.
Id rather just keep those assets and hoard them for summer moves or for 2017 deadline.

Id rather just keep those assets and hoard them for summer moves or for 2017 deadline.

Also Habs desperately need a heavy top-6 like Ladd, only chance of getting him inked long term IMO is to have him experience Mtl playoff atmosphere. Assuming MB can actually acquire him...

Also Habs desperately need a heavy top-6 like Ladd, only chance of getting him inked long term IMO is to have him experience Mtl playoff atmosphere. Assuming MB can actually acquire him...
Im starting to think its Staal/stamkos not Ladd they need. A big centre.

I don't want any UFA pickups. Sell those we have.

What a waste of a season. And let's not fool ourselves, the organization blatantly lied to us about Price.

Back