• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT 02/29/2016 - TBay @ Tor - Enter the Flow

I think this is the first game all season where I'll feel any kind of tension watching it.

Screw "the tank"; now that they're up, I want our kids to get their NHL careers off to as good a start as possible.

I think this also the first GDT this season... Wowsers.

Could this GDT actually make 2 or 3 pages?

Remember the days when GDT would go 16-17 pages long.

dont care about result only care for kids not to be injured

eeyoreraincloud.png

Kapanen's first game too. He and Willy seem to be close friends--cool that they'll both play their first NHL game together. Maybe they'll find their way onto a line together at some point like with the Marlies.

[McGran] Only 6 Leafs are on tonght's game roster who were on roster a year ago (Mar 1 vs. WASH): Bernier, Holland, Kadri, Rielly, Komarov, Gardiner

Kapanen's first game too. He and Willy seem to be close friends--cool that they'll both play their first NHL game together. Maybe they'll find their way onto a line together at some point like with the Marlies.
Didn't Kapa get some games with Pittsburgh?

Didn't Kapa get some games with Pittsburgh?
He was in Pittsburgh's camp at the beginning of last season and got into some pre-season games, and he also played in 11 games for the Baby Penguins after his season finished up in Finland. But tonight with the Leafs will be his first official NHL game.

He was in Pittsburgh's camp at the beginning of last season and got into some pre-season games, and he also played in 11 games for the Baby Penguins after his season finished up in Finland. But tonight with the Leafs will be his first official NHL game.
Those preseason games must be what I was thinking of, thanks.

So excited for this one!!

Yep. I've watched a handful of games this year and most of them sort of accidentally. Nothing else on, check the board and find out some of you are watching the game, find a stream for it and away we go. Tonight is different though. I'm excited to watch Leaf hockey for the first time in a long time.

Back