• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT. It's time for these kids to get a W. Sabers @ Leafs 730 TSN4

Bobo mentioned a few days ago that there's some floating in Willy's game, but also mentioned it's expected for a player of this age.

meh.

i think he's playing a little too safe. but - no turnovers over the bluelines, no getting caught in deep, he's always back.

it's tough to be a 19 year old centre in the nhl.

if boyes was a bit faster or a bit bigger/stronger he'd have made a hell of a player. if he was a big bigger/stronger and faster he'd have been elite.

They really should start Willy on the wing. I'm definitely confident he'll be a center in the show since he is holding his own defensively, but they should let him learn the spacing, and get him some confidence and figure out the offensive game in the NHL. Kinda like Seguin's development, and a few others..

Last edited:
Meh. Even if we do hold on to 30th place, I'm going into the draft lottery with the expectation that we'll be picking fourth.

Anything higher than that will just be a bonus.

That is smart. As you know the last two years Buffalo has finished last and not won the lottery, despite having the highest odds of winning. Their odds of not winning were A LOT better.

Just as long as Edmonton doesn't come away with Matthews too.

That is smart. As you know the last two years Buffalo has finished last and not won the lottery, despite having the highest odds of winning. Their odds of not winning were A LOT better.

Just as long as Edmonton doesn't come away with Matthews too.
Yes, TestSubjekt! Been ages. Would love to see you around more often. Don't be a stranger.

and for some reason, Bogosian is still mad at Kadri for missing Eichel with a hit....not sticking an elbow, or a knee or anything. Just missing a hit and Eichel falling.

****ing clownshoes

This is where we need people to slap the other team. As bad as a signing Lucic would be this offseason, he's the type of goon we need. A guy that can fight but can play at a pretty good level.

and for some reason, Bogosian is still mad at Kadri for missing Eichel with a hit....not sticking an elbow, or a knee or anything. Just missing a hit and Eichel falling.

****ing clownshoes

Naz has gotta really be endearing himself to Babcock. It's been as trying a season as you can have.... A horrible bad luck drought start the year, stuck against top lines virtually every shift. Bad team. Lots of kids... And has plays game 65 like its a cup game. He's awesome

This is where we need people to slap the other team. As bad as a signing Lucic would be this offseason, he's the type of goon we need. A guy that can fight but can play at a pretty good level.

A 24 yr old Lucic, sure...a 28 yr old Lucic to a 5-6 year contract has all sorts of bad written all over it.

Naz has gotta really be endearing himself to Babcock. It's been as trying a season as you can have.... A horrible bad luck drought start the year, stuck against top lines virtually every shift. Bad team. Lots of kids... And has plays game 65 like its a cup game. He's awesome
And racists

Back