• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quebec rumors won't go away, now has legs?

Ed Force One is being used this year on Maiden's "Book of Souls" tour. It's in Chile being repaired right now.

Yeah I got a friend works for Air Canada at PET airport and snapped a shot of EFO as it came in to Montreal two Friday's ago. How many frontmen do you know who have their commercial plane's flying licence???? I can only fantasize Bruce getting on the intercome wailing away a Maiden tune with a nicely timed "Scream for me <insert city name here>"

=)

Many Celebs can afford a small plane and pilot training costs. Johnny Carson was a pilot . Only other celeb type person I've heard of who flys commercial jets is Jim Ritcher who played FB at NCSU and for Buffalo in the NFL. After he retired from FB he became a pilot for American Airlines. He played for the last NCSU team to win the ACC in 1979.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Ritcher

Do they have an Umstead plane to go along with the hotel as part of the "payoff" for Mrs. for the Bill/Monica type activities of Mr.?

Back