• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Post season press conference

Habs4Life

That was abysmal.

The plan is Price. Period. Same old garbage about top 6 talent being hard to acquire. Build through the draft. Spreading the blame among the boys club to avoid consequence.

After an hour and a half, they fired a part time employee who makes PP suggestions and everyone else lives to play another day.

Last edited:
Jr woodchuck is out of his league as a pro-sports owner...

So let's get this straight: the price to be paid for this atrocious season is tossing part-time consultant (Craig Ramsey) overboard?

Now, I'm not convinced the Habs WILL NOT trade Subban...

Found it interesting MaxPac said the Habs missed Malhotra in the room, and appreciated Mike Brown...

Tells me MaxPac is a poor leader & he knows it...

Yeah that was terrible.

But I don't really give a **** what he/they say. If there aren't changes this summer then I'll be pissed.

Yeah that was terrible.

But I don't really give a **** what he/they say. If there aren't changes this summer then I'll be pissed.
Did MB even give the slightest indication he'll do everything to "get it done"? "It's not easy acquiring top-6 players" does not give a warm & fuzzy...

Rumor, as per Twitter, is that Guy Boucher will be hired to replace Ramsey.
Alain Sanscartier reported it around noon on RDS. Would be a good hire, that's Boucher's strength - special teams.

Only hope they hire him full time & not as a part-time consultant as was Ramsey

Found it interesting MaxPac said the Habs missed Malhotra in the room, and appreciated Mike Brown...

Tells me MaxPac is a poor leader & he knows it...

Clearly the Habs were lacking veteran leadership, the guys with plenty of experience that have seen many situations.
Markov and Plekanec would qualify but they're not great leaders and they've been with the Habs all their career.

After that you had Mitchell and Fleishmann. It is pretty sad when Mike Brown is the one bringing leadership in the group.

Alain Sanscartier reported it around noon on RDS. Would be a good hire, that's Boucher's strength - special teams.

Only hope they hire him full time & not as a part-time consultant as was Ramsey

He'll be there to replace MT at some point next season.

If PK is even being considered for trade... Stamkos must be on his way to town. Or something of the caliber. Otherwise this is all fabricated

I no longer have questions about Bergevin. I now want him fired along with Therrien, Lacroix, Daigneault and Lefebvre, all of whom somehow get to keep their jobs despite doing absolutely nothing to earn them. I'd gladly fire Molson as well, if only that were possible.

If any of you still haven't figured out by now that Bergevin is just Gauthier, Gainey, Corey, or Houle by another name you never will. The GM of the Montreal Canadiens isn't hired to build a Cup winner. He's there to protect and defend the owner's profit margins, nothing more. That's why, year after year and no matter who's sitting in the GM's office it's just "rinse and repeat".

I can't fire any of these clowns but there is something I can and will do: I can and will stop enabling this franchise while it persists in living in denial about the nature of its real problems. Supporting this product only ensures that things will never change because the only thing that ownership wants is for you and me to keep buying the product. They won't change a damn thing unless or until that is threatened. So all we as fans can do is starve the beast. No more buying tickets, no more buying jerseys, caps, car flags, nothing. Don't cop out by saying that your money won't be missed so why bother. And don't rationalize your habit of following the team as "passion" or "fandom" either. It's a habit the same as smoking. And just like smoking it is a habit that is bad for you but one that can be broken with sufficient will power on your part.

How anyone can continue to support an organization that repeatedly slaps the paying customers in the face and dares them not to come back for more eludes me, quite frankly. You give away your right to complain when you keep giving your money to the very people you complain about. This isn't like paying your taxes where you get fined or sent to jail for not paying. This is all voluntary. So if you agree that doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is the definition of insanity then don't participate in the insanity by continuing to give money to Geoff Molson and his merry band of imbeciles. Don't pretend that you can't put a stop to this madness. You can. Just say "no more".

It's time for people to stop being part of the problem. You can either become part of the solution or you can become the same as Leafs fan. Is that what you want? To become the laughing stock of sports fandom?

Not for me, thanks. Geoff doesn't get a dime from me until those bozos are gone.

Back