• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2016 Playoffs

hairnova

News Breaker
cut.jpeg

Guessing there will be a few people who will be watching.

Looks like Weise is going to be a healthy scratch for the Blackhawks.

Chicago-Blues headed to OT, 0-0.

If you're knowledgeable about hockey, you appreciate games like this, but... games like this are the worst thing about hockey. It's been a dreadful game.

I appreciate hockey and it's been dreadful, especially the Blues. I don't think they had one scoring chance in the third. They remind me of the Habs, no transition out of their zone. The only difference is that they are bigger and more effective down low.

For a second I thought The Snowman was back for his triumphant return, but fortunately for him, the puck hit a skate in front of his net and went in.

Dimitri Filipovic ‏Their 16th shot of the game came 1:08 into the 3rd. Their 17th shot of the game came 5:28 into OT. Their 18th shot won the game. Hockey.

Ive still got the blues in 5

I also got a promotion today as i told my boss to take hornqvist in his pool

Why wouldn't people care about these playoffs? Obviously the fans of teams that didn't make it have less interest but otherwise it's like any other year no?

Why wouldn't people care about these playoffs? Obviously the fans of teams that didn't make it have less interest but otherwise it's like any other year no?

Maybe because no Canadian teams? But yeah, if your team is playing, you care. If not, you care less. Nothing novel.

Back