• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trannies and Bathrooms

xposbrad

This seems to be a hot subject lately, with all the hypocritical liberal entertainers that perform in the Arab world where women and the lgbt community have 0 rights but condemn NC and their new law, I thought I would find out where we all stand on the subject matter. Are some of us like Cirque de so gay that are against the NC bathroom law BUT will still perform in Dubai where being gay is basically illegal? Or, do some of us believe that you should hang out with your wang out in the corresponding bathroom where you were naturally born before taking medications because you were 'confused'?

My thoughts are very mixed. The fact is, now in places like Target, any creepy tom can 'self identify' as a woman and just walk into the woman's bathroom now. There are videos on youtube where men do this just to show how stupid their new policy is. But a legitimate tranny who had his wanker cut off, and with long hair, they might not fit so well in the men's bathroom. But I also think more men wouldn't give a shit if men who looked like women were in our bathrooms. This really comes down to children and women, who believe they might be at risk with some people taking advantage.

This is one area that i agree with Donald Trump.

Was this really an issue before this law was passed? Was it something people thought about or worried about? Were there huge numbers of men going into women's washrooms and assaulting women and children? Does the law change anything? Who is enforcing it? Are we sticking security outside every bathroom now to check your id to see if youre born a male or female or is it just something on the books that the reality of the situation is that it changes absolutely nothing on a day to do basis?

Did we need a law or were things basically ok the way it was?

To me this is a huge controversy over something that has sorted itself and didn't need adressing.

I think in the past these types of things didn't need 'clarification' but it's a hot topic now. Maybe more and more people are going ahead with GRS or something, who knows. I think the issue now is not that people are afraid of the trannies themselves, but rather other people now pretending to be them just to gain access and mothers worried about their kids in the bathrooms. There is a video on youtube, a guy with a deep voice goes into target and asks where's the woman's room and they had no problem letting him go right to it and he even asked a manager. Now if he was a pedo or something, it's the perfect cover. There are a lot of sick fks in this world. If you are a mother with a kid in the bathroom, you want that to happen? Common sense is not so common, that's why laws are broken and criminals exist.

I think in the past these types of things didn't need 'clarification' but it's a hot topic now. Maybe more and more people are going ahead with GRS or something, who knows. I think the issue now is not that people are afraid of the trannies themselves, but rather other people now pretending to be them just to gain access and mothers worried about their kids in the bathrooms. There is a video on youtube, a guy with a deep voice goes into target and asks where's the woman's room and they had no problem letting him go right to it and he even asked a manager. Now if he was a pedo or something, it's the perfect cover. There are a lot of sick fks in this world. If you are a mother with a kid in the bathroom, you want that to happen? Common sense is not so common, that's why laws are broken and criminals exist.

Yeah, but the dude is just making a point.

And its a point he wouldn't have had to make if this whole controversy didn't start in the first place.

but again I ask, how is this going to be enforced?

The same way its always been enforced... if you are a mother of a young girl, go into the bathroom with your kid. Your kid uses the stall, you accompany her back into the store. Its the same thing its always been.

Sick ****s have existed since the dawn of time, we do the same things to protect our kids today as we did ten years ago. This controversy is stupid.

It's just not clear to me that the new laws are an improvement over the previous situation. Those trannies were still going to the bathroom before and it never seemed like it was much of a big deal. The new laws now suddenly make a bunch of people uncomfortable and I understand even if it doesn't affect me. Maybe I missed something but it seems like there was not really an issue to fix in the first place.

And if all this gets too confusing then just make unisex restrooms and let people deal with it.

It's just not clear to me that the new laws are an improvement over the previous situation. Those trannies were still going to the bathroom before and it never seemed like it was much of a big deal. The new laws now suddenly make a bunch of people uncomfortable and I understand even if it doesn't affect me. Maybe I missed something but it seems like there was not really an issue to fix in the first place.

And if all this gets too confusing then just make unisex restrooms and let people deal with it.

Stop being sensible and pragmatic. People want incandesent rage.

Gee whiz, Lou. In some circles, this comment might be viewed as "smug".

how's that? Try cynical.

I've paid little attention to this whatever it is. Lot's of 'take your eye off the ball' shit occurs during election yrs in particular. This is one of them. I really don't much care either way, let the social warriors from either side duke this one out, imo. I've always figured let gender be the deciding factor in which public restroom you should piss in. And if you're a tranny and have your new parts intact, well....you are what they are.

Yes, but such cynicism might be viewed as dismissive to those people who lay awake at night worrying about where trannies go wee. It's the high hat!

[video=youtube;8KkJMZasdQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkJMZasdQ0[/video]

How do you enforce this law.

Lets imagine a person who identifies as a woman, but has guy parts.

this person is Dressed as a woman... walks into the bathroom... walks into the stall... sits down and does their business... washes hands.. and leaves.

Who knows that there is a penis there. Is someone going in the stall and checking to see if there is a penis or not?

Its a useless law, and totally unenforceable

so was it useless as well, to write a restroom anti discrimination law to protect the person you just described?

That's what I said. Make a unisex bathroom and be done with it. Keep a smaller women's and men's room for kids though. You don't want some pedophile dressing up as a Transgendered to have access to kids.

Personally, I identify as an alien from the planet ****off. I want to be able to piss in either bathroom as is our custom.

Back