• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Everything Auston Matthews thread

Aberdeen

Do it.

brendan_shanahan.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Everything Austin Matthews thread

You can always come back Jonas. The Hawks are out and the Leafs are looking good going forward. Nobody would blame you.

And I don't think this changes our pursuit of Stammer at all. Nylander and Marner were likely always going to start on the wing and are likely better suited for it according to many hockey experts.

From what I've heard, he's pretty stiff in interviews and such for the most part anyways. Leaves the excitement for on the ice.

He's uncomfortable answering banal questions at 3:30 AM with a 5 second time delay. The rest of his game is stellar.

So, if we also get Stamkos, who plays the wing?

Matthews, Kadri, Stamkos or Nylander?

And you'd have to think this pretty much seals Tyler Bozak's fate. He's getting dealt at the draft now.

So, if we also get Stamkos, who plays the wing?

Matthews, Kadri, Stamkos or Nylander?

And you'd have to think this pretty much seals Tyler Bozak's fate. He's getting dealt at the draft now.
Nylander I would think

Yes, please - lets move our late pick up and take a D or Goalie

I also love that our projected lines has no diamond in the rough. They are all high picks/blue chippers. If we have any luck with any of Hunter's other picks we are gold.

Back