• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Offseason Thread - 2016

No, that's insufferable.

To think, with all the time he took to produce that gay video, he could've actually gone to a dentist.

The reason is he's performing equally valuable and comparable services as Dubas, and they are giving him the credit he's due.

What's there to even discuss?

Enroth 1 year 750k.

Basically he and Dubas are on the same level within the org, they have just changed his title to reflect that now.

I don't think there's a whole lot to say about the Hunter "promotion". He's essentially been in that role already since he got here.

Seams like the new TSN leafs reporter said that now that they are out of the Vesey stuff other things can fall in place.
I'm guessing that the Leafs and Enroth have had an agreement in principle in place for a month now, and the only reason they've held off on making it official is both because of the Vesey bidding, and also because of the disputed Cowen buyout that's dragging on. Anyway, I like the Enroth signing. Cheap, no term, and he's a serviceable NHL backup with experience in the role, so hopefully he'll be able to stay sharp with infrequent playing time better than Bernier or Reimer have in the past few years.

Enroth 1 year 750k.

Basically he and Dubas are on the same level within the org, they have just changed his title to reflect that now.

Nice to have that contract finalized. He'll probably be the first capable true back-up that this team has had in many years. Really good, under-appreciated signing.

Most obvious signing ever. I don't think he's worse than Andersen by as much as people think. Definitely capable of going 50/30 with Enroth backing up. Makes me less worried about Andersen's injury history.

My guess: he gets a contract and bounces between the leafs and Marlies when we have some injuries during the year. Another guy to give us the ability to send a few bodies out at the deadline and not be forced to bring up the kids (unless they deserve it)

Back