• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Offseason Thread - 2016

If this is going to happen, it's not going to be 48 hours of wall to wall TSN coverage and rumour leakage left right and centre. It will be radio silence, with the odd clearly made up Darren Dreger tweet dismissing Toronto as a destination and claiming Stamkos to Buffalo is "close"....and then it will be announced before anyone knows what's hit them. Then the real circus will begin.

@jprutherford

Shattenkirk's agent: "I would say at this point, Kevin and I do think it is inevitable that he ultimately will get traded."

- sorry, probably wrong thread

Dreger was on the radio, and was asked to rank the contenders, excluding Tampa, just based on the best chance to win. He said picking between Buffalo and Toronto is splitting hairs and picked Detroit last.

@jprutherford

Shattenkirk's agent: "I would say at this point, Kevin and I do think it is inevitable that he ultimately will get traded."

- sorry, probably wrong thread

Seams like we are a 1 or 2 thread forum now, we used to have a leaf rumors thread, a rest of league rumors thread, offseason thread etc all at the same time

So here is something that bugs me but also has likely saves me a bunch of money this year. Maple Leaf jerseys won't be available until aug 1st for preorder and i've seen it listed that they won't be delivered until september... how many sales have they missed out on right now. I would have impulse bought matthews and if they sign stamkos i 100% would have impulse bought that as well.

Can you imagine the pitch? A dinner at Jacob and Co or harbour sixty and a chit chat with Babs Lou and Shanny vs a dinner at Walden galleria and a trip to duty free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leafs are taking a long time to release their QOs.
Kevin McGran ‏@kevin_mcgran
Connor Carrick recieved a qualifying offer from the Maple Leafs #TMLTalk

Peter Holland and Frank Corrado received qualifying offer from the Maple Leafs #TMLTalk

Anthony Petrielli – ‏@APetrielli
I can confirm Frank Corrado has been qualified as well.

Back