• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

and BTW, EternalTV (Android IPTV) is pretty fantastic for $5 / month. Just the UFC ppv makes it worth it, never mind all the live sports TV.

and BTW, EternalTV (Android IPTV) is pretty fantastic for $5 / month. Just the UFC ppv makes it worth it, never mind all the live sports TV.

I'm trying to sort out my options for Mexico this winter, what's this like for getting Leaf games?

I'm trying to sort out my options for Mexico this winter, what's this like for getting Leaf games?

pretty good. they have SN/1 and TSN with NHL Center Ice. Pretty reliable. Worth trying when the season starts for the cost. Can use on an Android box or download the app and cast from your phone/tablet.

Let's make it 0-3?

Easily.

Shit, I could go 0-5 tonight I think. Perry is a lunatic who doesn't understand the term "game plan". Francis could launch anyone on the planet into orbit with one clean shot and DC is legitimately great and could grind Stipe for 5 rounds.

Lewis I understand, dude has a chronic back issue that has forced him out of fights before that apparently was a problem. Ngannou though just didn't have the heart to be in there tonight. Might be a case of a guy who went from literally nothing, fighting for food basically, to being richer than he ever thought he would be and just not loving being in there.

It's easier to be a part of human cock fighting when you're not rich (relatively).

After the games they played with the timing of Lesnar/Hunt with Lesnar avoiding testing, and then popping after the fact, I'm not really interested in seeing Lesnar anymore unless the guy does a full 6 months clean in the USADA program.

Back