• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

Too long to explain so just read about it here

Bran the Night King Theory

Oh and not that Cersei announced shes preggo, she ded.

[video=youtube;FwHGNoMjHn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHGNoMjHn8[/video]

me guess is

she gets mad at jaime for something
drinks some pennyroyal tea to kill the baby in front of him

he kills her

she could also die giving birth to a dwarf - like her mother

They could bring benjen back to KL in theory too, were he to not die.

he cannot travel passed the wall

he explained that to bran last season

curious how they handle that with the white walkers

do not forget that the wall is "magic"

Yeah so Benjen is like a half-WW

I still can't get over this whole 'capture mission' though ... taking all the risk in the world, including the King of the North, so that if you so luckily capture a WW and remain alive in doing so, you can show the WW to Cersei and she MAY support your cause???

Nonsense to me.

ya - but they do not really know that cersei does not care about anybody but herself plus they also want to show dany

actually i guess varys would know that cersei is pure evil....maybe he is still working for her

I don't think the dragons are choosing anyone. If they're both Targs, they'll be cool with both of them, just like they already seem to be.

This mission is idiotic though. Given what we just saw Dany/Drogon do to the Lannister forces, why not just have Dany/Drogon join the expedition right now. If it's all a bunch of fairy tales, she'll fly back home in five minutes. And if it's true, she can scorch the shit out of all the dead and get back to business in the fight against Cercei. Or does dragon fire not destroy the zombies, only dragonglass?

There's a lot of articles out today about how they're ****ing up the show with this breakneck pace. The big, meaningful reunions are just fast forwarded. The Jaime/Tyrion convo was garbage - barely anything was even said, and we didn't even see how the discussion ended. Just skip to Jaime going off to Cercei and Tyrion heading for the boat. Arya and Sansa have had two conversations, with the second one being contentious after years of being apart and having their family murdered, and just a few words to each other. No one even seems to be very impressed with Brans new abilities. Not worth talking to and probing the mind of the guy who knows everything that's ever happened to anyone? Dany and Jorah with a one minute surprise meet up, only for Jorah to go off on his little trip immediately after arriving, and looking perfectly good after being basically dead last week. Just not good.

a few things

a) fire kills the wights - not sure about the WW
b) it is actually a pretty big risk to send a dragon to fight - it goes wounded against bronn how will it fair vs a giant with a crossbow, etc
c) i agree with the breakneck speed causing some problems - in a way it is good that we dont have to wait two seasons for arya to make it to winterfell or whatever but they are missing some character development stuff - the show is best for having great talking scenes - now just dragon fire and stuff

I still think Dany bites the big one.

Her burning the Tarlys sealed it for me, especially since Tyrion was pleading with her to deal with them another way.

She's not giving anyone a "choice." It's not a choice when someone says do what I say or die. She's lost herself along the journey, and even though things have gone as good for her as they possibly could have so far, the power has gone to her head. She was a good and merciful character until just recently. She will pay for it. I think all this stuff with the dragons warming up to Jon and the news of his lineage slowly trickling out, is just to transition him into Dany's role once she falls. He's going to come back from beyond the wall maybe to find no Dany anymore, but dragons who are friendly to him and eventually figure out who his father was from Bran.

me guess is

she gets mad at jaime for something
drinks some pennyroyal tea to kill the baby in front of him

he kills her

she could also die giving birth to a dwarf - like her mother

Wasn't the reason she died during birth more to do with being a Targ than being a dwarf.

I really hope there is not more than one secret targ

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

All signs are pointing to it. If they keep the 3 dragons someone has to ride the third and they have dropped many hints Tyrion is the one

So in that case who would have the right to the throne? Tyrion or Jon Snow?

IT is definitely pointing towards all 3 of them being Targaryens. I really hope we don't see Dany do something stupid and powertrip her way to the grave.

I think this season we see Cersei get killed at the hands of her little brother as the witch said. I wonder what will set him off though. It'll have to be a massive f*ck over at this point. Something more than her just lying about her pregnancy.

In the final episode we get a Night King cliffhanger. He kills one of Jon Snow, Tyrion, or Dany(this one seems likely) and their dragon. Gives life to an Ice Dragon to end the season setting up a huge battle for next season.

Rhaegar was the oldest child so that would still be Jon

Tyrion was the last of the Lannisters born

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So in that case who would have the right to the throne? Tyrion or Jon Snow?

IT is definitely pointing towards all 3 of them being Targaryens. I really hope we don't see Dany do something stupid and powertrip her way to the grave.

I think this season we see Cersei get killed at the hands of her little brother as the witch said. I wonder what will set him off though. It'll have to be a massive f*ck over at this point. Something more than her just lying about her pregnancy.

I really doubt they play the same card twice and make Tyrion a Targ. There's almost no time for it, and it hasn't really been something they've hinted at much, other than Tyrion being able to calm the dragons down that one time, as far as I can recall.

And I don't think all three dragons are surviving. I'm almost expecting one to die this season.

eh tyrion's weird birth, ostracization/bastardization from his family has been discussed constantly, without any clear resolution yet.

qnd oh man now i really want to see an ice dragon. would it spew ice? oh man i need to see it now.

Gendry has Targ blood too ...
In the books, Gendry would be 1/8 Targaryen, since his great-grandmother was a Targ.

I forget whether they've brought up that connection up at any point during the show.

On the subject of Gendry, it is kind of funny that Rhaegar and Robert's sons are teaming up.

I really doubt they play the same card twice and make Tyrion a Targ. There's almost no time for it, and it hasn't really been something they've hinted at much, other than Tyrion being able to calm the dragons down that one time, as far as I can recall.

And I don't think all three dragons are surviving. I'm almost expecting one to die this season.

That small instance is kind of a big deal to let happen and just walk away. You just don't touch a dragon and live to tell without it being a big deal. And how many times did Tywin say you're not my son to him

The 3 heads of the dragon is a major prophecy in the books and they likely follow through. We only have really got to see Drogon in action. Rhaegal and Viserion will all fly with him and some point with Drogon and someone will ride them.

In the books, Gendry would be 1/8 Targaryen, since his great-grandmother was a Targ.

I forget whether they've brought up that connection up at any point during the show.

On the subject of Gendry, it is kind of funny that Rhaegar and Robert's sons are teaming up.
I don't think they have brought that up in the show, but in the book that is not even a theory or a rumour, but a known fact.

Or, they could bring Gendry back just for the fact he's a blacksmith ... dragonglass weapons anyone? Or how about armours for the dragon against the scorpion bolts??

I just don't think they bring back Gendry just to die beyond the wall ... that would be stupid so other than Jon Snow, gotta say Gendry is the safest in this expandables mission.

The simple answer is likely Thoros getting the axe but for shock and awe they likely go bigger

Thoros, Beric and Jorah

Though the only ones i'm sure are safe are Jon and the Hound.

I could make the case Davos, Gendry, Tormund could bite it

Back