• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

Whats the gift Euron is going to get for Cersei? Or should i say who?

Will we be seeing a surprise appearance by Gendry Baratheon? He was at the season 7 premiere allegedly.

Waiting to see Melisandre reappear somewhere.

I am guessing it is a certain horn from the book.

Bran uses his raven like powers to unite Jon, Dany and Tyrion and probably takes control of a Dragon
He hold the most power over anyone right now unless Snow is revealed as Azor Ahai.

But he is the key to align Jon and Dany. He is the only one that can show them the truth of what went down at the tower of joy.

Jaime's entire purpose is his struggle with killing his king, and his love for Cersei.

If he were to kill his king/queen again and kill his love there would be nothing more for him to do, and be overcome with guilt. Much better for him to kill himself storywise than become the third banana and sole Lannister standing alongside Dany and Jon. Makes no sense.

They're setting it up for Cersei to betray Jamie. She's going to agree to marry Greyjoy. He'll be done with her emotionally at that point, I think, and when she goes nuts, he'll kill her and then have some additional role to play. I don't see him committing suicide. It's a lame way to go for a warrior, and her son already did that so it would seem unoriginal.

Nah. Doesn't it bring down the wall? Why would any of them want that?
That was a different horn that the Wildlings were looking for.

The one he's talking about is one that the book version of Euron supposedly found in Valyria, that supposedly can control dragons.

So, maybe that's it? But I kind of doubt it---it would be kind of out of the blue in the show, since he hasn't mentioned it at all, or claimed to have been to Valyria.

Whoa. Never heard of that (never read the books either - anything I know is from reading stuff online).

That would be pretty cool though, and add an element of kryptonite to the oncoming seemingly unstoppable dragon onslaught.

That was a different horn that the Wildlings were looking for.

The one he's talking about is one that the book version of Euron supposedly found in Valyria, that supposedly can control dragons.

So, maybe that's it? But I kind of doubt it---it would be kind of out of the blue in the show, since he hasn't mentioned it at all, or claimed to have been to Valyria.

the reason i think it will happen is because Dany will just destory westeros with the massive army and dragons - something has to make it somewhat of a fight

but yes the fact it has not been mentioned and there was no horn to bring down the wall in the show (does not look like that is how the whitewalkers get below it either)

Even without the horn, there are still ways Daenerys's dragons could end up not being unstoppable murder-beasts.

There's always the possibility that Bran takes control of one. Or that the walkers manage to kill one, and add an undead dragon to their army.

Or maybe they attack King's Landing, and inadvertently set off a massive wildfire explosion that blows them to smithereens.

Yeah, they've left a lot of possibilities for how to counteract the Dany forces.

I'm really hoping for a shocker along the way though. Dany dies and Tyrion the Targ takes her place? Just something nuts that no one sees coming.

So Samwell Tarley is sending word to Jon Snow that there is a bunch of dragon glass under the very castle Danaerys is in right now...

Hmmm

Oh good, that'll make the vomit-inducing bedpan cleaning scenes all the more satisfying to have watched.

I think that was by far the most unnecessary scene of the entire series so far. Was the point to actually make the viewer throw up?

Rhythmic editing on that scene. It wasn't too bad and it pretty much just showed the crap he had to go through to help Jon Snow. I liked the way the way that scene was shot despite being disgusting. Well executed imo.

I love this thread btw. This is my first time up to date on the show and am finally able to read it.

Even without the horn, there are still ways Daenerys's dragons could end up not being unstoppable murder-beasts.

There's always the possibility that Bran takes control of one. Or that the walkers manage to kill one, and add an undead dragon to their army.

Or maybe they attack King's Landing, and inadvertently set off a massive wildfire explosion that blows them to smithereens.

oh sure

but i am thinking of the battle for kings landing

seems like it will be super easy - she has a massive army .... AND dragons

the only real army big enough to put up a fight at this point is the white walker army

Rhythmic editing on that scene. It wasn't too bad and it pretty much just showed the crap he had to go through to help Jon Snow. I liked the way the way that scene was shot despite being disgusting. Well executed imo.

I love this thread btw. This is my first time up to date on the show and am finally able to read it.

i mostly just did not like how long it went on for

okay we get it

i mostly just did not like how long it went on for

okay we get it
Yeah, those were my words exactly after the first 10 seconds or so.

After that, it felt like one of those "Family Guy" bits where the gag is the fact that they're dragging it out for a ridiculously long time.

Back