• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

UFA/RFA Signings: 2016

Re: 2016 UFA Thread: Predictions

I figured Lucic to Edmonton. Closer to home and more money. Not to mention his hatred of the Habs.

I figured Lucic to Edmonton. Closer to home and more money. Not to mention his hatred of the Habs.

It was a very long shot. Don't think Habs would match what the oilers have to offer.

But at lest we have weise back.

I don't want Weise back. Therrien will want to play him on the second line.

I don't want Weise back. Therrien will want to play him on the second line.

I'll be pissed off if he's back. Don't care about term or amount of dollars. We don't need anymore 3rd or fourth liners.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind Loui Eriksson. 30G/60P RW are not easy to come by.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind Loui Eriksson. 30G/60P RW are not easy to come by.

He'd be great. Tsn guys believe he's going to Vancouver.

We'll sign weise and Perron. That's my prediction. More of the same. Fours years and mb has only added one top six forward and that's chucky.

He's the only guy I really want, but the Canucks want him the most. Question is ....does he want to go to a franchise that doesnt have a clear game plan? moreso than the Habs even.

He'd be great. Tsn guys believe he's going to Vancouver.

We'll sign weise and Perron. That's my prediction. More of the same. Fours years and mb has only added one top six forward and that's chucky.

I tend to agree. Bergevin will go after the 30 point French guy over the 60 point RW that we sorely need. Eriksson would allow Shaw to play on the third line. Gallagher moves to the second line.

I tend to agree. Bergevin will go after the 30 point French guy over the 60 point RW that we sorely need. Eriksson would allow Shaw to play on the third line. Gallagher moves to the second line.

Yep. Makes sense to us.

If you're a GM who knows you will be striking out on UFA day you gotta be extra clever on the trade front.

Yep, sure sounds like we'll end up with Perron and Weise unless there's a trade brewing. Fingers crossed.

Back