• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs trade PK Subban to Predators for Shea Weber

Subban will be best in the league for years to come now that he is away from MT. Mark it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else doubt now that Molson is the worst thing to happen to the Habs? He's a shitty owner, shittier team President and all around idiot. Allows Therrien to be kept then moved a top 5 defender. 51 points in 68 games. Easy to replace. Suuuuuure.

Anyone else doubt now that Molson is the worst thing to happen to the Habs? He's a shitty owner, shittier team President and all around idiot. Allows Therrien to be kept then moved a top 5 defender. 51 points in 68 games. Easy to replace. Suuuuuure.
But Xpo assured us "he wants to win"...

Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu 4m4 minutes ago
Hard to understand why on earth the Canadiens would not want P.K. Subban on their team. Impossible, actually.

Kar-act-er

Bergevin is our JFJ. Molson is our Ballard. Habs are so ****ed with these ****ing morons.

If you really wanted him gone, get Hall instead. Jackasses.

I always said Geoff's best move was choosing his parents. I can't think of anyone other than Xpo who sang his praises.

Habs better win the cup this year or this trade is going to go down as one of the worst in team history

Back