• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs trade PK Subban to Predators for Shea Weber

This is not all about hockey. This is about an exciting player the fans loved. This is a slap in the face of the fans. This is about a player that loved Montreal, and brought some flair and charisma to the team. A player that gave $10 ****ing million of his salary to the city!! Name any other athlete that has done that??? **** you MB!!! **** YOU HARD WITH A ****ING STICK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!

I'm so ****ing mad. This makes zero sense.

Trade Subban... fine... but not for an older, worse, slower player. WTF??!?!!?

This is not all about hockey. This is about an exciting player the fans loved. This is a slap in the face of the fans. This is about a player that loved Montreal, and brought some flair and charisma to the team. A player that gave $10 ****ing million of his salary to the city!! Name any other athlete that has done that??? **** you MB!!! **** YOU HARD WITH A ****ING STICK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!

Just to be clear, he did not, and will not give 10M$ of his own money for kids. I think he may have given 1 or 2 millions. The rest, he engaged himself into doing funding events to gather that money.

How many more years does Weber have left and at what cap hit ?

got this from Leafs board...look likes Shea will retire before he makes it all the way to his contract. He's not going to play for 1M.

The salary breakdown for the duration of the Weber contract: 12, 12, 6, 6, 6, 6, 3, 1, 1, 1

Back