• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs trade PK Subban to Predators for Shea Weber

If he scores a PP goal in his first game and we win it, no one will care about when he first came to Montreal to visit.

I don't care right now, even without the dramatic goal. What is he going to say? Mumble something about looking forward to bringing a championship to Montreal. Ironically, the Habs org probably prefers the strong silent type. If they gave any fu cks about personality and media engagement, they would never have traded Subban who is heads and shoulders above everyone in hockey in that dept.

I don't care right now, even without the dramatic goal. What is he going to say? Mumble something about looking forward to bringing a championship to Montreal. Ironically, the Habs org probably prefers the strong silent type. If they gave any fu cks about personality and media engagement, they would never have traded Subban who is heads and shoulders above everyone in hockey in that dept.

Yeah, I don't care either but some are sensitive to this type of thing.

Wehave had a nice theory. This isn't about Weber not wanting to talk but about Bergevin telling him not to come. However, not to protect Weber but to protect himself from being questioned. Given the paranoia that emanates from the foxhole, wouldn't shock me in the least.

You're more Shea Weber than PK Subban when delivering punch lines.

He's only doing what Molson makes him do.

It stopped being funny the 500th time you wrote that. Even if what you wrote is true, and it isn't, Molson is the boss. Hell, Habsy blamed him for the Subban trade.

I at least have reporters/columnists backing up my view and saying Bergevin is a total control freak. You have nothing on which to base what you wrote re Geoff.

It stopped being funny the 500th time you wrote that. Even if what you wrote is true, and it isn't, Molson is the boss. Hell, Habsy blamed him for the Subban trade.

I at least have reporters/columnists backing up my view and saying Bergevin is a total control freak. You have nothing on which to base what you wrote re Geoff.

I've said that 500 times already? That's crazy... cause I only say it every 10th time you claim that Therrien has no control of anything and Bergevin makes every decision including line combos.

Back