• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lineup Your Line Ups: Habs Edition

so weird making a lineup with subban

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk- Gallagher
Shaw - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais- Danault
Matteau- Mitchell- Byron

Beaulieu- Weber
Markov- Petry
Emelin- Pateryn

Price
Montoya

Still looks meh unless we add Ship and Fowler.

Reway, Lehkonen might provide some juice. We certainly need something extra to compete with Pens and those damn Florida teams.

Reway, Lehkonen might provide some juice. We certainly need something extra to compete with Pens and those damn Florida teams.

Price.

I would like to have some forward depth this year. Injuries will happen.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais - Shaw
Byron - Danault - Mitchell
(Flynn, etc)

Beaulieu - Weber
Markov - Petry
Emelin - Pateryn
(Barberio, etc)

Price
Montoya

Would love to get another LHD to play with Weber, drop Beaulieu down to play with Pateryn and trade Emelin.

Nobody here wants Emelin but fancy stats said he enjoyed his best year

I can't believe we didn't get Weber for Emelin, DD and our 1st rounder.

Here is our top 6 with what I think they can get and in brackets what they got the last two seasons.

Max Pac 65 points (67, 64) - He is pretty consistent in this range.
Galchenyuk 65 points (46, 56) - Another big jump IMO. I expect him to be on the first line and get plenty of PP time this season.
Gallagher 55 points (47, 40) - The 40 points were in only 53 games which is over 60 point pace.

Radulov 77 points (-, -) - No clue what he will do but I like those KHL point conversion numbers of 99 and 80 points.
Plekanec 55 points (60, 54) - He is always a good bet to get 50+ points though age is catching up to him and I think he gets the tough D matchups Radulov will keep his point totals up.
Shaw 40 points (26, 34) - I am getting he will get some time on the PP and the top 6 to get his point totals up. I think he will bounce around the lines though.

I do not have anybody dropping in points and some decent sized gains. This largely hinges on the PP being better, Radulov being great, and improvement (aka more icetime) from Chuck.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais - Shaw
Byron - Danault - Mitchell
(Flynn, etc)

Beaulieu - Weber
Markov - Petry
Emelin - Pateryn
(Barberio, etc)

Price
Montoya

Was not a good fit last year in the games that they played together.

Was not a good fit last year in the games that they played together.

Played together a total of 103 minutes.

Less than 4 full games. (and that adds the full season, including any times that would be mid line change).

Don't think they have spent enough time together to say whether it will or won't work.

I hope that at some point you'll get over this deal and move on. What's done is done. Hopefully it works out well in the near term.

[video=youtube;Pp5eBxU248Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp5eBxU248Y[/video]

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk- Gallagher
Shaw - Plekanec - Radulov
Carr - Desharnais- Danault
Matteau- Mitchell- Byron

Beaulieu- Weber
Markov- Petry
Emelin- Pateryn

Price
Montoya

Back