• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2016-17 Hockey Discussion

Not eligible... I brought him up specifically in the draft thread.

Also can we make waiver claims now?

So...uhhh this is going down to the last day eh?

Jesus Christ...how am I only a point back? Between life and lack of give a ****, I don't think I touched that team after I went down ~30 points a few weeks ago. Figured I was locked into 2nd-3rd and if you're not first, you're last. It's apparently much better when I'm not actually managing it.

Good luck Ray, not too much luck, but still.

Jesus Christ...how am I only a point back? Between life and lack of give a ****, I don't think I touched that team after I went down ~30 points a few weeks ago. Figured I was locked into 2nd-3rd and if you're not first, you're last. It's apparently much better when I'm not actually managing it.

I was surprised when I took a look last night. I had already congratulated Ray last week.

Even worse, you guys lost to me in the other league. Oh the embarrassment.

What's the payout for 3rd? ME and HP put in a hell of a season. Congrats to both no matter how today goes.

ME: 1491.18
RAY: 1491.11

Insane.

I'm losing my shit here. 3 guys benched by their teams today... a bunch yesterday. This week has been brutal.

Also, it's not quite as close as it looks. For some reason Fantrax isn't tracking any of Kesler's stats tonight. According to the Score he's playing though.

Still insanely close though.

:cheers2: Cheers man. It's been a hell of a battle. You made up like 15 points this week.

Also, it's not quite as close as it looks. For some reason Fantrax isn't tracking any of Kesler's stats tonight. According to the Score he's playing though.

Still insanely close though.

Yeah, that's weird. He's definitely playing. You probably have it, barring a late point by ME's dudes.

Back