• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Predictions for the 2016-2017 Habs.

That all depends on Luongo. He's gotten old and gets hurt more often. I'm not so sure Reimer is good enough.

We obviously need Price to stay healthy.

I think the Panthers have improved this summer.

I think they did too but I still see them dropping a bit. They had pretty much everything going their way last year. For one I don't see Jagr and Jokinen repeating their season of last year. Their shooting % as a whole was also really high, I expect it to come down a little. Also Mtl, Toronto and Buffalo should be improved and might win a few more games against them this season.

It won't be a big drop, but they might go from 103pts to 98pts, enough for us to pass them in the standings.

Add Shipachov to replace DD, Habs run away with the division. Simple strategy target TBay, and Panthers top players for execution by Weber from their first meeting, regardless of 5-min major & match. Hit to cripple along the boards in the corners.

Add Shipachov to replace DD, Habs run away with the division. Simple strategy target TBay, and Panthers top players for execution by Weber from their first meeting, regardless of 5-min major & match. Hit to cripple along the boards in the corners.

All hinges on 31 returning to elite form or its over as our coach cant design a system for a ball hockey team.

All hinges on 31 returning to elite form or its over as our coach cant design a system for a ball hockey team.

All Condon had to do last season was play NHL avg and the Habs were a playoff team likely top-3 in their division. The TEAM as it stands is much improved over last years edition.

All Condon had to do last season was play NHL avg and the Habs were a playoff team likely top-3 in their division. The TEAM as it stands is much improved over last years edition.

Cmon the players in front of him shit the bed for 30 games, we couldnt score on a soccer net regardless if our analytical stats proved otherwise .

Bottom line is I have never seen a good team fall off a cliff with their goalie down like us . Our point cushion we had was enough to hang onto a playoff spot.

Coach couldnt make adjustments and we had no finish. We couldnt even score enough to get those freebie tie points heading into over time .

Back