• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2016 Draft - Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 9:30pm EST

Re: 2016 Draft - Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 8:00pm EST

Do we have a draft order yet?

Re: 2016 Draft - Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 8:00pm EST

Draft Order is reverse standings from last year.

1. Vancity Vandals
2. Florida NoBrons
3. Riverview Ramblers
4. Alaska Alphamales
5. Mongolia Mammoths
6. Toronto Titans
7. Big Sur 420ers
8. Port Coquitlam Big Blue
9. Winnipeg Rush
10. Regina Vagina
11. Las Vegas Saboteurs
12. Scarboro Panty Raiders

Because some teams have rookie keepers that may not be placed into Minors roster spots yet, I expanded rosters and the draft to 25 rounds to accommodate the extra players. Since some teams have more rookie keepers than others, this may allow some teams to draft more players than actually allowed by the league's roster size.

At the end of the draft, teams can place their rookie eligible players into Minor League roster slots, and at that point need to doublecheck that they have 14 active players, 5 bench players, plus their owned rookies, and no more. If you have more players on your roster above this total, the extra players would need to be dropped immediately.

I also attempted to remove a bunch of rookies from the draft, so hopefully that worked. Still this is a reminder not to draft any rookie-draft eligible players, since the rookie draft is not yet completed.

If you want to take a look at the available player pool before the draft, you can by visiting the league page and clicking "Draft Room".

Back