• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Reway Hospitalized for Virus (Update)

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2016-17 Season

That probably means we will have few invitations for training camp from FA.

Re: Reway Hospitalized for Virus: Will miss training Camp

That sucks! Berg will give a shot to some of unsigned FA probably(invitation or contract).

That sucks! Berg will give a shot to some of unsigned FA probably(invitation or contract).

I think Reway was destined to the AHL anyway to start the season. I think Lehkonen is the guy they are hoping will make the team.

Wow, i'm surprised they didn't tell us it was a lower body injury. Now opponents will be sneezing in Reway's face every chance they get.

Yes obviously AHL was the plan but he had a shot to make the team also..

Apparently he put a photo of himself in hospital on instagram on September 1st. If its the same issue, its clearly serious.

Young kids in good shape just don't take 3-4 weeks to recover from a cold/flu.

That was the team physicians doing....he's since been canned.

The new regime is refreshingly forthcoming

MONTREAL — Promising Canadiens winger Martin Reway is in hospital in Slovakia being treated for an undisclosed virus and will miss Montreal’s training camp, the club announced Thursday.

The team gave no further details of his condition.

Wow, i'm surprised they didn't tell us it was a lower body injury. Now opponents will be sneezing in Reway's face every chance they get.
Well played but you forgot "minimum six weeks"

The new regime is refreshingly forthcoming

MONTREAL — Promising Canadiens winger Martin Reway is in hospital in Slovakia being treated for an undisclosed virus and will miss Montreal’s training camp, the club announced Thursday.

The team gave no further details of his condition.
I can understand privacy issue but our org hasn't figured out that if you tell people the truth, we will go damn that sucks then say OK what is on TSN. If you pull undisclosed anything the speculation is usually worse.

Back