• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2016 TRADE BLOCK

Yea, I got to make a Yahoo account. I'll get on that tomorrow. I'm assuming I don't have my FA first round pick?

Gonna set a trade block later.

Mostly interested in building off of Cheechs team to win this season. Just catching up on the rules and making sure I know a bad offer when I see one :D

A quick trade block based on my review of the team thus far:

Available: Rookies denoted by games played / 246
Denis Gurianov 0/246
Michael Dal Colle 0/246
Kevin Fiala 6/246
Peter Holland 195/246
Nicolas Petan 26/246
John McFarland 3/246
Henrik Samuelsson 3/246
Brett Connolly 210/246
Kirill Kabanov 0/246
Kirill Petrov 0/246
Sebastian Collberg 0/246
Martin Frk 0/246
Calvin de Haan 189/246
Jack Campbell 1/120
Oscar Klefbom 107/246
Radko Gudas
Evander Kane
Nick Leddy
Jamie McGinn
Jake Muzzin
Kevin Shattenkirk
Ryan Suter
Joe Thornton
Scott Darling
Louis Domingue
Philipp Grubauer
Andrew Hammond
Al Montoya

Not for trade:
Connor McDavid 40/246
Tuukka Rask
John Gibson
Tyler Seguin
Alex Ovechkin
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Taylor Hall

I'm looking for picks / prospects. I know some teams want to add keepers. I'm aware Klefblom is pretty good.

:D

I guess we'll see how he does this season. He's got some nice upside that I like. Given the league's scoring format, I'm kind of reluctant to let him go right now.

"Reluctant to let him go?"

Seriously? Has someone tried to get him from you? I'm trying to think of what there is about our scoring system that makes you think he could be valuable.

"Reluctant to let him go?"

Seriously? Has someone tried to get him from you? I'm trying to think of what there is about our scoring system that makes you think he could be valuable.

Well, he's been up and down due to Edmonton ****ing the dog for a few years -- finally getting top-pairing ice-time near the end of the season. He's going to be playing on the power play with McDavid, Draisaitl, and Co., and he's shown an ability to produce a ****ton of shots. He's shown a bit of a proclivity for hits though not too frequently just yet, and has shown a little bit of a mean streak here and there. That he produced in the AHL is a good indication that he could translate it to the NHL level. In my opinion, it's just a matter of time.

The league's scoring system counts for goals, assists, hits, power play points, etc. I think he'll be a very useful asset.

The acquisition of Larsson will only hurt his value. Now he's a 2nd pairing dman at best. They tend to be pretty useless in this league.

Ok homers. Anyone interested in Frederick Andersen, and having him as a keeper, I'm willing to move him. I'd like a pick in the rookie draft for him at minimum. Might listen to keeper options, I have a slot open.

Sergei Bobrovsky is also available.

Updated Trade Block:

Alex Ovechkin (1st round rookie pick + young top-6 RW / LW)
Tyler Seguin + John Gibson (Goaltender upgrade)

Untouchable: Connor McDavid, Tuukka Rask, Taylor Hall. Everyone else is open for business.

Back