• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2017 NHL Entry Draft

Yeah, whoever's been scouting Europe for Halifax should get a raise and/or a promotion.

Stelio Mattheos is someone a friend of mine who follows whl a bit told me he would like to see the Habs draft.

Decent skater who don't mind going into dirty areas. Heavy shot. According to him he doesn't jump out at you but always solid. Considers him a future 2nd line C.

Stelio Mattheos is someone a friend of mine who follows whl a bit told me he would like to see the Habs draft.

Decent skater who don't mind going into dirty areas. Heavy shot. According to him he doesn't jump out at you but always solid. Considers him a future 2nd line C.

I don't see him as a first rounder, but I wouldn't mind him in the second round.

All depends on where our team is picking I guess..... but yeah from what i'm told a very late 1st or 2nd rounder...

I can see this draft being one where they go all C and D, and hope to strike gold on one. No goalies please lol

Thanks Ben good read . What looked like a weak draft before there are some interesting players in the top 15. Draft may lack that franchise player but depth looks good.

Maxime Comtois isn't having a particularly good year, but I still have a lot of hope in him. If he were to somehow, someway... drop to where we're picking... Hoh boy, that would be something else.

Back