• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

My 10K post in FI

Oh I get it, I don't think you do. That's not sarcasm, that's plain racism. Perhaps you simply supposed it wrong.

Here you go again, whatever dude, call me racist, i don't give a damn tbh. I had this argument before and am not going to lose a single minute of my time because of what and few others want think of me, i seriously DON'T GIVE A FCUK. Got it?!?!

This fcuk up attitude of you and few others including that whatever Kursty is getting annoying, such a fcuk up mocking comments like: i don't think you get it, edit this edit that, who the fcuk are you dude?

Last edited:
Who am I? I'm someone who's actually trying to help you out. Trust me, you worded that wrongly. If that's how you want to come across to people then have at it.

The phrase you used is not sarcasm. Maybe you meant it as such but it most certainly isn't.

The phrase you used is not sarcasm. Maybe you meant it as such but it most certainly isn't.

For me it is, the same way you called me few times whatever Iranian. Should i get mad now? Don't look for the issue which there isn't any.

So now what, god damn... Greek

You can fill up the empty space the way you want and use the word which describe your nation the most :)

And btw fot the last time talking about Jews, i strongly get into the argument with any anti-jews people in real life(mostly Arabs which i seen not Iranians), i consider the Iranian-Jews most patriotic people, even though many of them never even lived in country, they consider themselves Iranians. Many second generations speaks Persian, while you don't see that often among other races and groups in Iran such as Armenians, Kurds, Turks, etc.

Last edited:
I apologize for contributing to this shit show

I thought i could start a little joke but things went too far

I apologized if my post contributed to starting it.

I was just trying to make a joke.

I dont want to be involved... im not taking a side.

And when i said it is all your fault, of course i was joking, and i know you were joking also, so i was obviously(with Krusty) as well.

Cheers,

What i don't get(and that has nothing to do with you Ben) in this board is, first thing they let the people know is you need to have thicker skin to survive here, ok fair enough, each board has it own rules, i have been the member of discussion boards in last almost 20 years and i saw all colors BUT when you say something then there is all kind of speculation about your words, some sensitive nerves, etc

It probably bothered me few years back but i guess i used to it, having said that i still love this place. Have been the member of much buggers Hockey boards but never enjoyed it as much as i enjoy here.

There are some really knowledgeable people about the game here(including you Ben), yes we disagree sometime but that is the beauty of discussion board.

People here have a thinker skin for the most part but I'm telling you that your wording of that particular post was quite prejudicial. I chalk that up to language barrier. I was really trying to help you but que sera sera.

People here have a thinker skin for the most part but I'm telling you that your wording of that particular post was quite prejudicial. I chalk that up to language barrier. I was really trying to help you but que sera sera.

I'm so confused... is this supposed to be "thinner" or "thicker?"

Back