• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rookie Rule Clarification

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
You cannot stash players that you did not draft (or traded for from someone who did) in the rookie draft.

If I notice this happening I will be dropping players from rosters.

Well, my roster will continue to be illegal until someone explains who I can or can't have. I'm reading the rule book to a T, and there are no sources I can find on who my rookies are, who aren't.

Well, my roster will continue to be illegal until someone explains who I can or can't have. I'm reading the rule book to a T, and there are no sources I can find on who my rookies are, who aren't.

The reason your roster is illegal is that you have 6 players on your bench when the max is 5... which in turn puts you over the 18 player maximum.

Yeah somehow I got too many on the roster. Honestly not a fan of the daily tracking on this site. You only see the season stats

I will have the roster fixed tomorrow then. But it would be greatly appreciated if the roster for tonight and last night could be reinstated. There's no rule book I've been able to find that I had a roster limit. I even asked that question in another thread.

Yeah somehow I got too many on the roster. Honestly not a fan of the daily tracking on this site. You only see the season stats

You can filter for whichever dates you like.... far more options than any other site.

There's an easy one click "go back - 1, 7, 14, 21, 30 or 60 days" and there's also the option to pick "dates" and pick from any date to any date.

I will have the roster fixed tomorrow then. But it would be greatly appreciated if the roster for tonight and last night could be reinstated. There's no rule book I've been able to find that I had a roster limit. I even asked that question in another thread.

I have fixed your roster going back to Monday. I'll do the same for Slapshots.

Get it sorted out before games start tomorrow.

You can filter for whichever dates you like.... far more options than any other site.

There's an easy one click "go back - 1, 7, 14, 21, 30 or 60 days" and there's also the option to pick "dates" and pick from any date to any date.

Thanks. I know there's plenty more to learn about it just from the app I find I'm struggling learning stuff.

Multiple people are stashing non eligible players in their minors. I was going to drop them off the rosters but I am not able to. So I have taken them out of the minors and those rosters and they are now illegal and not accumulating points.

I have gone back as far as Friday. So there will be a couple days of illegal rosters. This is a pretty mild punishment imo.

Back