• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What do you really believe. The Truth, The Universe doesn't care what you believe

Best thread in Forumice history?
LeafNation re-appears periodically to copypasta the secrets of the universe for us. In his previous life, he was a Leaf fan with an unhealthy preoccupation with Tool and the cities of Miami and Montreal.

copypasta might be the perfect word for what he does.

The perfect word for you is " LIE "... and COWARD, as you are, and always have been, a total Coward. As your entire life and everything you believe is a LIE, because of your Cowardice to begin with. . You have no links to go against the first link I posted to start this thread, because you have absolutely nothing to support all the lies you tell your-Self in your pathetic illusion of your ego-based mind of duality. You are nothing more than a sheep slave. I can tear apart any argument you have with facts, all you have is mere "concepts" and "labels" of the ego-mind that is totally powerless. You do it all to your-Self, as there is no such thing as other in true reality.

The Truth is, Night = Light . If you're afraid of going deep within yourself to fully facing your inner darkness, it is only because you are terrified of your Light .. ;-) Truth is ALWAYS paradoxical . Enemies don't exist in reality, you are always and forever your own worst enemy. You will forever reincarnate in the physical form from white to black, to hispanic etc, male, female lifetime after lifetime after lifetime and relive your misery of your Ego and self-denial, until you have the courage, love, and action to go to the deepest depths within yourself. And to ignore the many ways human society has programmed your mind to hate yourself and the earth/nature since birth. A totally unconscious and totally blind fear-driven society full of lies. A society that has programmed you to hate yourself so much that you're terrified of going within yourself. Going to the deepest depths within yourself far beyond the mind. As going to the deepest depths within is the only real "faith" that exists, everything else outside of you in human society are total illusions. Thank you Mama Ayahuasca !! Infinite Gratitude !! OM !!! <3

"It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles"~ Buddha

When I see the infinite enchanted multi-dimensional Universe, I don't see an endless expanse, I see a playground for my Soul.. It's not "outer space" it's " inner Space.". The Holy land is Everywhere, and really REALLY lights up at Night!!! Magic is infinite and has no limits .. Society's rules are imaginary and made up lies, the boundaries don't exist, there are no limits. Thank you Mama Ayahuasca ! Infinite endless Gratitude !! <3

You want the Magic but don't want to delve into the Great Mystery first. Well that's not how the Universe and Consciousness works. You can deny it all you want, but you will only be denying your-Self. Because you will Never get the Magic your Ego has always desired unless you totally Surrender your Ego to the Great Mystery first.

That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will always be. It's a Universal law of beyond perfect design, and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. If you want to keep your head stuck in the ground in your evasive hiding, gripped in your slavery, and spend the next 10 lifetimes full of your own self-inflicted drama, pain, and trials and tribulations, until you totally surrender to the great mystery, go right ahead. Or you can choose to do it in this lifetime. In the here and NOW. Transformation is by conscious choice that only comes from the heart, not the mind

There are infinite reasons why every religion from hunduism, buddhism, islam, shamanism, sufism, christianity and on and on, ALL say the exact same thing - That the kingdom of God/Heaven/Universe/Nature is WITHIN YOU!! It's ALL about going Within. Not looking or praying outside of yourself as the lies of churches teach, as churches know absolutely nothing about Soul (because the lies of the ego-mind looks outwardly, as the ego-mind is terrified of going WITHIN). It's all about going Within, and nothing else matters, everything else is illusions and just semantics.

All beliefs of the human mind are lies and illusions, as all beliefs are outwardly and separation-based in the illusions of time (therefore, fear-based), and all beliefs deny direct Spiritual Experience, denying the Soul. . Infinite possibilities exist just beyond your belief system. Death is infinite liberation and infinite re-integration with the infinite Oneness of all that is both seen and unseen and everything in between. There is no such thing as death. The secret trick to life is to die before you die (thank you Mama Ayahuasca !!). As Fear of death really means fear of life and fear of receiving and giving love, Fear of knowing the infinite depths of multi-dimensional love. Fear of meeting your own Soul and the infinite multi-dimensional Universe and the infinite magic of Nature within you.. Truth is always paradoxical.

There is no such thing as "other", as everything you see in others has absolutely nothing to do with them, but is only a reflection of you. All judgment is self-judgment. All labels you place to others outside of you in your ego-based thinking mind is only a reflection of the self-labels you have created for yourself in your inner prison of illusions and blindness. Your total lack of consciousness. As all lies are self lies. All manipulation is self manipulation. All criticisms are self criticisms. All hatred is self hatred. That's why you're so terrified of going to the deepest depths within you to face yourself. Because you created your own Hell inside you. The more one fears going within to fully face themselves, the more hellish it is within the person. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, it's quite simple.

You are always lying to yourself, as that is what the Ego does, it always lies. And you can say you're free all you want until you're blue in the face, but that is yet another of your long list of self lies, as the entire Universe knows it's bullshit, because you're not even free enough to go deep within yourself.

Welcome to being society's sheep slave.

Your are so afraid to be completely vulnerable, with your absolute insanity of needing "control" (which you disguise as your "beliefs" as your fake armor) as a coverup for all your deepest inner fears. You control absolutely nothing but your own sad demise.

The fact you can't go within, answers everything about you to the Universe.

Are you afraid that your "God" won't be there with you as you journey deep within yourself? What kind of faith is that if you don't even have the faith that your so -called "God" that your ego-mind makes up won't be there as you journey deep within yourself? Because your faith is useless and worthless to begin with, as all you do is lie to yourself in your mind. As there is no God outside of you that judges anything, it is impossible for infinite love to judge anything, infinite love doesn't make choices, it is only you who judges yourself by refusing to go within. By refusing to go within, it only means you judged yourself, because if you were truly free and pure then going within would not be an issue (as God judges nothing). You do ALL the work for God, but you've been so blind and so totally unconscious to not see something that is so blatantly obvious. And the fact it hurts you means it's true. As Truth and Light can never feel offended or defensive about anything. It is impossible , as it's infinite Self awareness and consciousness (Soul)

You cannot fool the infinite intelligence of Nature and the Universe. You only fool yourself as no other enemies exist in ultimate reality. Your belief in enemies is only a reflection of the enemies within you.

I have news for you..... Every Angel became an Angel because they did the hard work of going to the deepest depths within themselves to transform. And Angels see the outer world as infinite beauty and Light. That's what makes an Angel an Angel in the first place. Demons however, cannot go within, and see the outer world as dark. That's how a demon is a demon in the first place. Outside is dark and can't go within. Between a rock and a hard place. Fear of Self. An inner prison. What a pathetic existence.

The only Real journey is the journey within, everything else is illusions.

"Your reality is limited for the reason that your own understanding about the Universe is limited and incomplete. People are not afraid of the unknown as much as they are afraid to lose the old false identity illusion beliefs they have created for themselves & everything behind it. That are all lies of ego-attachments. The stupidity of your fear of death and your attachment to life and time causes all your greed, separation, selfishness, delusions, prejudices, ignorance, blindness to Nature, and self-hatred."- The Universe

"With Ayahuasca it might be difficult because you are faced with the most fearful & frightening thing that exists, you are faced with Your-Self. And most people don't want this, thats why we keep ourselves so busy with distractions outside ourselves: we read, follow gossip media, watch tv, movies, go to church, follow fashion, follow jobs (money), follow groups, follow politics, follow sports, we have phones, we travel, look for hobbies, we twitter, follow the crowd etc, because we don't want to be facing ourselves, that would be terrible. So with Ayahuasca this is what you have to deal with, which is your-Self at that point"~ Fabian Piorkowsky ;-)

The aspirations of different people can be divided into the following three generalized levels:

1) The fearful, protective, limited 3D physical ego low energy = The ego says "Live healthily and happily to a ripe old age."

2) The illusions of separation and a prisoner to 3rd Dimension linear time = The ego says "Go to heaven in the next life."

3) Spiritual Warrior. Going deep within and activating all 7 divine chakras, the Spirit channel of Light to meet the Soul, and Dissolving ego/separations, to become Spirit in 5th and 7th dimensional vibrations/frequencies of existence = Attain the greatest, highest achievement, described variously as attaining enlightenment, achieving Buddhahood, returning to God within, union with Shiva, Mohommad, Allah, Ganesh, Krishna and all the ascended masters. Union with countless Angels etc, Total unity with the Universe/Cosmos/Nature, becoming the Universe, Becoming one with the word of Universal "OM" of infinite sound, Timelessness, Eternal NOW, becoming the embodiment of unconditional Love for all beings- all life, becoming Christ Consciousness, becoming one with Brahman, seeing ultimate reality, finding and becoming Absolute Truth.

"Fear of Self means you never live"

One of the many infinite benefits of be-ing Truth and Light of Universal Soul (not living in the lies of the ego mind), is that you never have to remember what you said. <3

Last edited:
142.jpg

I feel like I'm Vinnie chase and LM is the Sherpa played by Val Kilmer in that entourage episode where LA ran out of weed

"She" (Mother Ayahuasca) is going to make you laugh. She's going to make you cry. She's gonna make you terrified and also put you in awe. She is gonna break you down. Break you down pretty hard. And build yourself back stronger than ever. She;s gonna make you see who You really Are. And it has nothing to do with the ideas you built of yourself. Its far beyond it. Transcends time, space, forms and descriptions. You are the unbreakable and infinite Creator of the Universe. You are the flame of the Divine fire. You are perfect. You are free. You are Love. I AM Love. I am You.

Letter from Mother Ayahuasca. <3

"My dear ones, my lost children of darkness and light. I come from your present and future past, from all that you have been, and from your hopes and dreams. I have been calling you for a long time, but your ears were deaf to my song. Perhaps you have found your way to me after a dark night of the soul. I cannot promise to deliver you into the light, I can only show you the doors that you have always avoided by your fears, everything from that point is up to you. I can sit with you, for a while, as you learn to light your own candles. And it is possible that your night will get darker still, and that you will need to carry many candles before the dawn appears.

I am the flesh and the spirit of the sacred wisdom of the earth, of the plants, animals and birds, of the moon and of all the stars, which I reflect back to you in your own visions. I am the Holy Spirit. I am the stuff of dreams and visions and Light - even though sometimes in me you can see only your own nightmares. I am the mirror of your soul, I am the mirror of the soul of ages, and the soul of the ageless.

When you behold me, you enter the realm of the bardo, of your own symbolic death; the death of your Ego, the death of all your stories about yourself that blind you. And in that realm it is not external beings that you will see - angels and demons and malevolent spirits, or gods and sorcerers and devils. What you encounter are your own heights and abysses, your shadows and projections. Your creations. I am the mirror that is calling you to stop running and to turn around. To face your own evasions and to witness the countless ways in which you've learned to hide. So that you can better know yourself. In the end, you must become your own healers and shamans. I will make you work like you have never worked before.

The only real journey that ever really existed, that can exist, and the only real journey that will ever exist, is the journey within yourself. This is where I take you.

My sacrament will be the most difficult and challenging experiences of your life, yet nothing in the Universe can ever be more rewarding. I can only walk with you, for a while, and hold your hand. But the journey is yours to make. And it is a journey you must repeat. It will take you from illusion to reality, from the consensus trance of a mad society, to the sanity and stillness of your heart. And from the death of lifetimes of quiet desperation, to the immortality of an instant.

Let us share our visions, together.

My dear children, the rooms in your house are a chaos. The house of your soul and the house of the earth on which you tread your feet, not lightly. I cannot put those rooms right for you. I cannot be a mother/father that admonishes you, with a stern voice of authority, to clean your rooms, under the threat of punishment or the promise of reward. That is not how Mother Holy Spirit speaks. I can tell you, with a voice that echoes the vibrations of love and understanding, and the melancholy of quiet sorrow: look at the huge mess you have made. Are you happy dwelling in this chaos, where it is difficult to encounter yourself? Difficult to find your belongings, where all your toys lay scattered and buried under the rubble of madness and folly? Can you not see that if you choose to clean your own rooms, not because of any compulsion or promise, but just so, for yourself, and in this present moment, which is all you can ever know of time, then you will be able to breathe better, to move around more easily, and to learn how to play? Once more. There are so many lost treasures beneath the mess you have made.

I reveal the doors within yourself to Find them.

My dear ones, my lost children of darkness and light. You see the cosmos as a stage on which the drama of good and evil is played out. You dream of a sword of light that would conquer and vanquish all the darkness. And you have made the whole world into a projection of the battlefield of your own Soul. You fight, endlessly, against the monsters and demons within yourselves. But those demons are the wounded inner children of your past, they are your pains and your defenses, they are the voices that could not emerge into the light and learned to live in forgotten caves. They are your insanity. They are you. And those others who you rage against, because of their ignorance, and immorality and ugliness… they are also you. Lay down your weapons and embrace your enemies.. the enemies that live within you. Haven't you understood - no battle is ever won. They are not even fought. The battlefield only reveals your own folly and despair, and victory is the illusion of philosophers and fools.

My dear ones. Let us learn visions, together. I am the Spirit of Spirits. I am the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit of the Universe. This moment is all you can ever know of time." ~ Mother Ayahuasca.

"Fear of Self means you never live"

Although each persons experience on Ayahuasca is unique, there are some commonalities that show up again and again. These include:

-experiencing pure love and wisdom.
-entering another realm more real than what we experience day-to-day on earth (in other words the 5th and 7th dimensions of Spirit that is everywhere all the time, far beyond our 3rd dimensional physical existence, yet the higher dimensions are right here all at the same time, and most importantly, these dimensions are within you!!!).

For more on the 5th dimension of Soul enjoy the following link-

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse121.htm

-realizing we are all one (separation is total illusion, and how everything is connected is impossible to describe because it's infinite connections. The only way to know it is to experience it, and BE IT ).
-fear of death eliminated, as you realize this is a temporary existence for your soul to grow and learn.
-everything is conscious.
-entering a realm where space and time no longer exist, everything is infinite and in the ‘now’. (the infinite now of the 5th and 7th dimensions of light, where no time and no illusions can exist)
-experiencing unconditional love through every cell of your being, on a level we don’t have words to describe.
-having access to all information in the universe instantly. Realizing we in our human bodies will never fully grasp all there is, reality is far more complex than we could ever imagine.
-reliving past experiences of your life (and sometimes past lives as you are connected to Soul memory, not the mind memory of your false ego), first from your perspective, then from the other persons perspective. We get to feel how we made them feel. This is for us to learn, not as a punishment.
-there is no punishment in this realm, even if you have a ‘bad’ experience. The ayahuasca is teaching you a valuable lesson, it’s up to you to learn from it.
-digging up past traumas buried deep in our subconscious, bringing them to the surface and helping us face them and get over them.
-a love for all living beings (people and animals). Many people eat less meat, go vegetarian/vegan or eat more fruit and vegetable following the experience.
-giving up on the material world, many people change their field of work to one that help others rather than focusing on making money for oneself.
-realizing that we are not here to accumulate money or physical possessions, we are here to help one another, love one another and grow.
-during the experience the ego is removed, revealing your true self.
-you may see complex geometry, moving and flowing in colourful patterns.
-realizing everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies.
-feeling of your pineal gland (3rd eye) being sore for a day or two after, like a muscle worked out for the first time.
-meeting other beings far more intelligent than any human and being able to telepathically communicate with them.

The truth is, All the ascended masters in every religion were Shamans, who had many direct Spiritual experiences with Sacred Entheogen Plants. Jesus as well used sacred Plants to heal, and it's well documented. The divine sacred Plant Entheogens are our true teachers, always have been and always will be.

What I absolutely love about Ayahuasca is she has such a perfect Universal design to only pull in people who have an extremely deep love for Truth. The Spiritual Warriors. She leaves out the insincere who have too short of a barrier of courage. She has such a perfect barometer and threshold for every human being on the planet. In other words, if a religious person who has been totally brainwashed by all the lies of churches, sees the ceremonies are done at night, and sees some snakes in some Ayahuasca Art, and sees it will be difficult at the beginning to face their Ego, they will immediately run away by their silly superstitions and illusions. Totally owned by all their fears. LOL. And totally ignoring the enlightenment and infinite revelations aspect later. Becoming absolute Truth to them is not worth it. And then on the other hand, someone who is into the occult garbage and into dark energies, will not want to take Ayahuasca either, because they will learn that Ayahuasca eventually leads to Enlightenment. LOL !!.. Truth is ALWAYS Paradoxical !!

<3

The Truth is, Ayahuasca and the journey to your own Soul is the most adventurous and most magical event in the Universe, that your mind can't imagine. Each Ayahuasca ceremony is like unveiling just one chapter of the infinite book of Truths that are Within You. The fears and trepidations of Ayahuasca exists nowhere else in reality, but in your own mind. But at the same time don't fight any fear with taking Ayahuasca, actually feel the fear that you're imagining deep enough where you come to greater understanding, because it's normal, you're supposed to be afraid. The ego-rational mind reacts with fear and has images of fear because it cannot comprehend what it is about to experience. The fears work in many ways. And One is, believe it or not you are showing respect to Mother Ayahuasca by being somewhat afraid. Secondly, your ego is afraid of the unknown, and is afraid of the light of your True Self of Soul, so the ego will react by being afraid of Ayahuasca, as the ego wants to stay in it's little prison box and false reality and false identity.

And guess what, all those fears of Ayahuasca is really a reflection of the fears in your own life, they are not separate. Those fears and anxieties don't belong in your life anymore, so go for it , Drink Ayahuasca, and bottoms up! Later on, after you work with her through multiple ceremonies, you're going to go home and want to have more Ayahuasca ceremonies (as you realize all your fears were total illusions ;-).

Remember, without the illusions of fear, courage would not exist ;-) .. And no matter what happens, in every Ayahuasca ceremony you will receive Exactly what you needed, that are far beyond words and far beyond the rational ego-mind can possibly imagine. Just shut off your thoughts and don't judge the experience, don't try to define it because trying to define things is just an indication of fear and the false need to control, as when you do define things in your mind the progress will slow, and it may take a few Ayahuasca ceremonies for you to really let go. Instead of defining things, let go and become it (become the experience itself). Allow Mother Ayahuasca to become One with you as you will feel her energy consuming every fiber of your being that is impossible to explain as it's far beyond words. And fully surrender to the divine mystery !! <3

"Breathe .. Allow ( just Accept everything that happens in ceremony and don't fight it) .. Relax .. Flow .."

"Breathe.. ALLOW... Relax... Flow" ;-)

The fear you feel is because something massive is about to happen in your life, in your Spiritual journey of life, and within you ;-) .. Always remember that your Soul is not afraid of anything, it is infinitely self aware. The Soul is infinite consciousness. Only the thinking ego-mind feels fear when it comes to venturing into the unknown and becoming Truth. The ego absolutely hates that idea. But it's total illusion . Soul is infinite love and light and is not scared of anything, not even death. The Soul laughs hysterically at any ideas of fear of death, because fear of death really means fear of life and fear of receiving and giving love. Truth is Always Paradoxical <3

I will close with this. I highly recommend reading the following link fully. And don't just "follow" these vital 7 factors, but BECOME all 7 factors when approaching Mother Ayahuasca, and you will be just fine and dandy! Much love! -

https://ayahuascoundrel.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/grandma-take-me-home-

Namaste!! OM !!

[video=youtube;vNC9UcyqpS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNC9UcyqpS4[/video]

HOLY **** I GOTTA SHIT SO BAD HOLY **** OMGOMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMGOMOGM

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Back