• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 4 | Coyotes vs. Canadiens | Oct. 20, 2016

hairnova

News Breaker

gdt2017.jpg

large.png
at.jpg
large.png

Records:
ARI: 1-1-0
MTL: 2-0-1

GAME INFO:

Date:
October 20.

Time:
7:30pm/et.

TV:
RDS, SN360,
FS-A.

Projected Goalies:

ARIZONA:
8475839.jpg

Louis Domingue
0-1-0

MONTREAL:
8471679.jpg

Carey Price
0-0-0

Projected Lineup:

forwards.jpg

Max Pacioretty - Alex Galchenyuk - Brendan Gallagher
Artturi Lehkonen - Tomas Plekanec - Alexander Radulov
Paul Byron - David Desharnais - Andrew Shaw
Phillip Danault - Torrey Mitchell - Brian Flynn

defencemen.jpg

Nathan Beaulieu - Shea Weber
Andrei Markov - Jeff Petry
Alexei Emelin - Mikhail Sergachev

MT is gonna MT.

With the exception of injuries (or injured players returning), he rarely changes a winning lineup.

If you are a healthy scratch, you are going to continue to be a healthy scratch until the team loses a game. He's done it the whole time he's been here.

The best part is, Therrien said he put Flynn in the lineup for his faceoff abilities... then he took five all night.

The best part is, Therrien said he put Flynn in the lineup for his faceoff abilities... then he took five all night.

Was 'part' of reason he was inserted into lineup and I thought he played well, definitely a lot quicker than Carr who didn't shine starting out the season and Flynn is likely the best faceoff guy on the habs (but that is a low bar).

That is maybe true, and i know he was always consistent in his career, at least in regular season, i just said we need him to contribute because French media already mentioning Therrien need to play DD there if Pleks continue to struggle..

3 in pre-tournament, non when it counted(in group stage). No goal and assist in 3 group stage matches.
So pretty much like how he scores a few in the regular season and none in the playoffs when it matters most then.

Nothing new there. But he's "only" costing us $6 million on the cap. What a bargain he is.

That is maybe true, and i know he was always consistent in his career, at least in regular season, i just said we need him to contribute because French media already mentioning Therrien need to play DD there if Pleks continue to struggle..

How did Malkin do last game? Who was he matched against?

Back